The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There will be many who don't :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They all want to at the beginning but they'll change their mind and maybe so will you
its just that socially, they have grown up with dolls etc which automatically makes many of them want to have children because it is sort of embedded in their brain. not all teenage girls want them though but their minds can change.
Reply 4
Yes. Obviously that is why ALL teenage girls are currently pregnant.

Well, if the Daily Fail is anything to go by.
Only the idiots with no direction or purpose in life (well that's what I've seen).
Not all teenage girls want to have children just like not all teenage boys want to have sex :wink:
Reply 7
I never did. My 17 year old sister has never wanted to. My 21 year old sister is looking to in a couple of years but wasn't too fussed when she was a teenager.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I am a teenage guy who doesn't want to have children when I grow up, but it seems most if not all teenage girls want to have babies?

only those who live in council estates ....
Original post by TeeEm
only those who live in council estates ....

Pfffttt, your shear ignorance made me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, they just all want to practice making them.
Reply 11
Almost all women want to have children some day - teenagers included.
I'm 21 so not a teenager but I don't want kids
Lol, no.
And what about the guys who impregnate them?
Reply 14
Original post by Sacred Ground
Pfffttt, your shear ignorance made me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

excellent!!
Reply 15
Original post by miser
Almost all women want to have children some day - teenagers included.

Why do say only women? Surely the fact that most people end up having kids is evidence that almost all men AND women want to have children some day?
I've always wanted to have kids (throughout my teens and now in my early 20's) however I know many people who don't. Whether they change their mind in years to come remains to be seen.
I've watched too many birthing shows and am put off for life. Maybe I would consider adoption or surrogacy but other than that I'm good. I'm too immature a person to be a mother if I'm honest
Original post by Anonymous
I am a teenage guy who doesn't want to have children when I grow up, but it seems most if not all teenage girls want to have babies?

I don't really want to have them and i'm 18.

Latest

Trending

Trending