The Student Room Group

Who would you meet from history?

Scroll to see replies

Charles II, Henry Ireton, Mao Zedong, John Calvin, Martin Luther, Ernest Bloch, John Locke (owe him a favour) and Thomas Hobbes
Jesus, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mahatma Gandhi, Princess Diana, John F. Kennedy, Isaac Newton, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Julius Caesar, Richard Feynman, Amelia Earhart and Mother Teresa!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd love to **** a medieval princess, like in Bill & Ted.
Prophet Muhammed, Ranjit Singh, Karl Marx, Che Guevara, Lenin, Akbar the Great, Genghis Khan, Buddha, Ashoka

That's all I can think of for now :lol:
Reply 24
I'd like to meet Bertrand Russell. If I met him I'd talk to him about how the world is doing and if we had time I'd ask him for advice.
Original post by bookworm246love
Lucy Maud Montgomery or Charles Darwin :biggrin:

Interesting :tongue:

What would you ask/do with Darwin?
Audrey Hepburn, because she's amazing.
Reply 27
Original post by KeriKG
Why so many people want to meet Adolf?

Adolf Hitler was a significant cause of the political order and relative peace that we know today, but that's just my opinion.

I would want to meet Mohammed and ask him simply what he thinks of the Muslim world today.

Also Hitler to get his take on what became of Germany and Europe.
For me, I would love to meet:

John Lennon
William Shakespeare
Albert Einstein

In fact, any great philosopher/thinker/creative genius that has ever been born (e.g. Socrates, Archimedes, Plato, Galileo, Newton, Bertrand Russell, Christopher Hitchens)
Hannibal
Alexander the Great

I'd ask them to pound every strategy they have into my being.
Hildegrad peplau or florence nightingale
No one really, I'm not into people that much.
Reply 32
Original post by Pulse.
Adolf Hitler was a significant cause of the political order and relative peace that we know today, but that's just my opinion.

I would want to meet Mohammed and ask him simply what he thinks of the Muslim world today.

Also Hitler to get his take on what became of Germany and Europe.

Supposedly so. However this isn't the case. Hitler was very dumb, not particularly intelligent and mediocre in general. It was charismatic, of course, but there is an enormous difference between the public Hitler and the private version.
Marquis de Sade.
The first human being!
Reply 35
Vlad the impaler, Buddha, Confucius, Stalin, genghis khan and atilla the Hun.
probably the brinks mat robbery and the great train robbery crew
Reply 37
leo da vinci
The usual suspects really:

Adolf Hitler
Joeseph Stalin
Peter Rachman
Margret Thatcher
Ted Bundy
Genghis Khan
A few more I can't be bothered to type
Reply 39
Michael Collins, Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth of York...I would ask them each about how they felt about their impact in history.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending