The Student Room Group

Muslims

I've been seeing a lot of Muslim hate on here and it just got me thinking.....why is that? People don't agree with the views? Have you looked into it? People don't like the attire, the terrorist attacks? Muslims aren't allowed to murder and so can we classify these people who "claim" to be Muslim when they don't even follow the fundamental rules? I'm just saying, people nowadays tend to take a "hitler" approach by penalising ALL Muslims when they haven't done anything wrong....................
Reply 1
trust me yara bare people hating on here, but its just on online thing, irl no1 gives a ****
Original post by Sabrina5
I've been seeing a lot of Muslim hate on here and it just got me thinking.....why is that? People don't agree with the views? Have you looked into it? People don't like the attire, the terrorist attacks? Muslims aren't allowed to murder and so can we classify these people who "claim" to be Muslim when they don't even follow the fundamental rules? I'm just saying, people nowadays tend to take a "hitler" approach by penalising ALL Muslims when they haven't done anything wrong....................

Well by your arguement ISIS are not muslims, and yet according to ISIS they are muslims. So who should people beleive?

tbf, they are the villain of the moment, if the internet existed in the 1970s it would be the irish who were getting all the hate
Reply 3
Original post by silverbolt
Well by your arguement ISIS are not muslims, and yet according to ISIS they are muslims. So who should people beleive?

tbf, they are the villain of the moment, if the internet existed in the 1970s it would be the irish who were getting all the hate

I would say believe the rest of the Muslim community who don't murder for fun.....I mean ISIS bombed a mosque yet are "fighting for Muslims" ya know? If only there was a way to take them down.....they're vile humans.
Personally I think it is a reaction of the Liberal's who fear the "Muslims" will takeover and they can do nothing about it. I don't care about Muslims they exist and that is all I think about them. Each person will be different and have different views. So the Muslims community doesn't really exist. It doesn't have a political formation at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending