The Student Room Group

I'm a bored homosexual Middle eastern coconut AMA

Yes another AMA. I'm bored. Hopefully this is more interesting than the multiple islam threads on here. Go ahead

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, high five fellow coconut!! How are you bored when a wonderful little thing called the internet exists?
Are you a Muslim?
Do you have a bf?
Reply 4
Original post by driftawaay
Are you a Muslim?

Yea
Reply 5
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you have a bf?

Erm I'm seeing someone but he's not quite my bf but more than a friend
Reply 6
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Firstly, high five fellow coconut!! How are you bored when a wonderful little thing called the internet exists?

Usually I'd be shopping but asos had a sale and I spent all my monies on some new timberland boots and now I'm poor and bored
Reply 7
Original post by Brownclown
Yea

and your gay....

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Erm I'm seeing someone but he's not quite my bf but more than a friend

Do you have a gay voice?
Usually I'd be shopping but asos had a sale and I spent all my monies on some new timberland boots and now I'm poor and bored
Holy **** ASOS had a sale???? I just spent all my money as well :frown:
Reply 10
Oh so your Middle eastern and you think being a coconut is something to be proud of?
Reply 11
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Holy **** ASOS had a sale???? I just spent all my money as well :frown:

They're outlet was 70% off then last night they had a 50% sale on their normal stuff too
Reply 12
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you have a gay voice?

Nope. If you met me Irl you wouldn't know I was gay
Reply 13
Original post by O.Ozz
and your gay....

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:

Yep :smile:
Reply 14
[QUOTE=slade p;57453005]Oh so your Middle eastern and you think being a coconut is something to be proud of?

Tbf my parents aren't cultural at all so I've only ever known English culture. I'm starting to get to know my arab side again though now which I love + my heritage is soo mixed I don't know which bits I should be
(edited 8 years ago)
They're outlet was 70% off then last night they had a 50% sale on their normal stuff too

All the things I could have gotten... I was too busy on Net-A-Porter, they were selling Vans for half the retail price.
Reply 16
Yep :smile:

But your a muslim

Come on do what is right and end this choice, i hope you haven't done the act yet
(edited 8 years ago)
What do you mean by coconut? :s-smilie:
I've read some of your posts and you seem to be one of those self-loathing non-whites. I don't necessarily blame you, though. It's understandable when white people are put on a pedestal.

I'm gay, too. I find Middle Eastern guys hot. What Middle Eastern ethnic heritage do you have?

How do you reconcile your sexuality with your religion? Are you religious? Or simply a non-religious cultural Muslim?
Reply 19
[QUOTE=O.Ozz;57453107]But your a muslim

Come on do what is right and end this choice, i hope you have done the act yet

No I haven't done anything with a guy and don't intend to for a while until I've gone to the gym and got ripped

Also not a choice

Quick Reply

Latest