The Student Room Group

Theory Test HELP

hey everyone.. so i've been studying for my theory test using the official DVSA app 2015 - its amazing and all is good but i just had a few questions.

the app is good for theory part 1 but for hazard perception its a bit rubbish.. i dont know how im going to pass because i keep getting between 0-3 out of 5 for the videos. does that mean i cant pass the hazard? i really cant get the hang of it :frown:

also i'd like to know if the questions that i get in the theory test are going to be the exact same as the official theory test app - as in ones that ive seen or no?

thank you and if you have any last minute tips please let me know

my theory is on 2nd july 2015 which means i have 1 day to brush up on everything
Reply 1
Original post by meer21
hey everyone.. so i've been studying for my theory test using the official DVSA app 2015 - its amazing and all is good but i just had a few questions.

the app is good for theory part 1 but for hazard perception its a bit rubbish.. i dont know how im going to pass because i keep getting between 0-3 out of 5 for the videos. does that mean i cant pass the hazard? i really cant get the hang of it :frown:

also i'd like to know if the questions that i get in the theory test are going to be the exact same as the official theory test app - as in ones that ive seen or no?

my theory is on 2nd july 2015 which means i have 1 day to brush up on everything

If you're not passing on your practice Hazard Perception tests how do you see yourself passing on the real test :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Jerry
If you're not passing on your practice Hazard Perception tests how do you see yourself passing on the real test :redface:

jeez thanks thats exactly what i asked for
Original post by meer21

I just did my test on Monday and to pass the hazard perception part I had to get 44/75. So that works out that you have to get an average of 3 on each section so it's still possible you'd pass.

I used this website to prepare for the hazard perception part and when you finish the test it shows you a breakdown of each question and when you had to click on the clip to get the corresponding points which I found quite helpful.

I think on the actual test the hazard perception is easier than on the practice.

With regards to the multiple choice part it was basically some of the same questions as on the app but just worded a bit differently.

Just try not to panic too much, you have quite a long time for the multiple choice part so plenty of opportunity to double check your answers. The only part that I didn't revise for was the case study part in the multiple choice but it's basically just the same questions as the app again but just using real life examples.

Hope this helps! And good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by channies
I just did my test on Monday and to pass the hazard perception part I had to get 44/75. So that works out that you have to get an average of 3 on each section so it's still possible you'd pass.

I used this website to prepare for the hazard perception part and when you finish the test it shows you a breakdown of each question and when you had to click on the clip to get the corresponding points which I found quite helpful.

I think on the actual test the hazard perception is easier than on the practice.

With regards to the multiple choice part it was basically some of the same questions as on the app but just worded a bit differently.

Just try not to panic too much, you have quite a long time for the multiple choice part so plenty of opportunity to double check your answers. The only part that I didn't revise for was the case study part in the multiple choice but it's basically just the same questions as the app again but just using real life examples.

Hope this helps! And good luck :smile:

Thank YOU so much i really appreciate it and i will be using that website from now until tomorrow. I just hope the questions re worded dont throw me off!!

Thank you :smile: :smile:
Original post by meer21
Thank YOU so much i really appreciate it and i will be using that website from now until tomorrow. I just hope the questions re worded dont throw me off!!

Thank you :smile: :smile:

I don't think it will throw you off, they are very very similar :smile:

You're welcome, hope it helps and the test goes well tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I don't think it will throw you off, they are very very similar :smile:

You're welcome, hope it helps and the test goes well tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I PASSED today!!! i got 45 on the theory and surprisingly 59 on the hazard haha !! THANK you
Original post by meer21
Thank you! I PASSED today!!! i got 45 on the theory and surprisingly 59 on the hazard haha !! THANK you

Ahh yeyy!! :biggrin: well done!

I bet you are very pleased :smile:
Reply 8
Ahh yeyy!! :biggrin: well done!

I bet you are very pleased :smile:

VERY! hahaha im so glad theory is over!!:smile: :h:
waitt...

what 'theory' app? o.0

i got my dad to buy the theory test CD for me to learn.. but then i realised that my laptop doesn't play CDs :frown:

then to counter this, i decided to put the info on a USB as i was adamant that i'd learn on my laptop. several years later.. it doesn't work. it says that i need a CD to make it work.

so i repeat the question i said in the second line.. what 'theory' app? and since when has there been an app..?!
hopefully going to destroy my theory tomorrow on mocks i get 48/49 and 50's however on my hazard i get 48-55. more scared about the hazard one
were the questions similar to those you revised?
Original post by meer21
VERY! hahaha im so glad theory is over!!:smile: :h:
I I failed the hazard 6 tym I don’t know what should I do
I failed the Hazrat
Original post by Khairullah
I failed the Hazrat

I don’t know what should I do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending