The Student Room Group

A-Level results day

I'm getting really nervous about finding out my final A level results, especially because I found the majority of exams really tricky. I'm really worried I won't get into university and I don't have any backup plan. Is it possible to resit A2 exams next year if I do really bad?!
Should be able to, might have to do it as a private candidate though if your school won't let you stay another year. You'll have to reapply to uni too, obviously.
Original post by LV1996
I'm getting really nervous about finding out my final A level results, especially because I found the majority of exams really tricky. I'm really worried I won't get into university and I don't have any backup plan. Is it possible to resit A2 exams next year if I do really bad?!

You can resit your exams next year if you need to :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LV1996

If you didn't do as well as expected then you can always go through clearing! I know it seems like a daunting process but I myself went through clearing and it worked out fine. My advice to you would be to be prepared for when results day arrives and have a list of universities that might have lower entry requirements at the ready with phone numbers and questions you might want to ask them! With this preperation, clearing becomes more of an opportunity than a threat for those who didn't quite get the results the wanted. All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest