The Student Room Group

Unwanted scars from friction burn during sex

About 9 months ago me and my girlfriend did the deed on the sofa and got a little to carried away, she got quite bad friction burns on her back. These healed over time (we knocked off the scabs a few times through sex in a bed) but there was one big scar left.
Her parents and family have started to notice it now because we once again got carried away on a sofa.
Is there any way anyone knows what we can do? Any way of healing it or anyway of getting rid of the scar?
Cheers guys
****ing meown
Considering the scar is fairly new, you could try using Bio-Oil to fade it. A personal favourite scar serum of mine is Boots Pharmaceuticals Scar Serum, it worked wonders for me and helped to completely fade a burn I had on my arm.
Reply 3
Original post by searbs
About 9 months ago me and my girlfriend did the deed on the sofa and got a little to carried away, she got quite bad friction burns on her back. These healed over time (we knocked off the scabs a few times through sex in a bed) but there was one big scar left.
Her parents and family have started to notice it now because we once again got carried away on a sofa.
Is there any way anyone knows what we can do? Any way of healing it or anyway of getting rid of the scar?
Cheers guys

Stop scratching each others backs. Is that so hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending