The Student Room Group

Guys how important is a girls height to you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This is interesting. I know of guys who love tall girls, they are crazy about girls that are taller than them (I don't get it though). I'm sure that's not the case with all guys though. You'll probably have a chance, they'd find you cute. :tongue:
5"8 and I really don't care of a guy has a problem with my height. To hell with him.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Would a guy who is 5'9 or above be in a relationship with a girl whose 5ft

I'm about 5ft and I've always wondered if I go to university would I ever be noticed?
Would this be a big no no

Of course not. :rolleyes: 5ft is really cute.
ye i don't really find short girls that attractive.

Don't want to pass inferior genetics onto my children
Reply 24
Original post by ChickenMadness

Wait... You actually think about genetics when looking for a partner?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness

Are you serious
If you like someone
''Genetics' stops you?

HAHA
How tall are you even?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ideally, I'd want a tall woman, I obviously prefer tall women. But when it comes down to it, I don't really care about her height that much, mainly how attractive she is and how easily she gives away her body. That's what's important to me.
10ft
Very,very,very important.
Well, I'm 6'4 now, and went on a date when I was 6'2 with a lass who was 4'5. It was awkward as hell. I felt like the bloody green giant! I draw the line currently at 5'5 and no greater than 6'2. I need to be at least taller.
Original post by spiritless98
Are you serious
If you like someone
''Genetics' stops you?

HAHA
How tall are you even?

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool. of course it does. my man has preferences and that. it's not like women don't have some next long list they use to reject 90% of the male population. so i don't really see why you're laughing at his preferences.

in all honesty though, (and i am not trolling), i do agree with him. regardless of the kid and the kids height, tall girls just ooze confidence to me. and dare i say it, i like girls like that. as it's usually the tall ones that have those extroverted personalities biz. the small ones on the other hand (ones i've met.. say around 5ft, usually seem like they want to nuke the world)

LOL
Usually a guy wants someone who is funny.
Im 6ft 2 and my girlfriend is 5ft 2. Its great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oscar.
Wait... You actually think about genetics when looking for a partner?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course he does. Shouldn't you..? do we not live in an era where people (ofc mostly females do this) are allowed to flaunt their preferences (e.g. that long list of things that men must have before being considered 'attractive': rich, funny, charming, hold down a job, goodlooking, muscles, e.t.c) and the like when choosing partners? why shouldn't males do the same..? what kind of idiotic, unspoken, sexist rules exist that prevent men from doing so?

Honestly, i prefer tall, confident, funny girls. i'm not one for flirting or playing with girls that are short tbh.. makes me feel wrong (this is irrespective of the potential height of the future kids and that)

like i'm talking to my little sister kind of wrong. not good.
Original post by shsstudent
Im 6ft 2 and my girlfriend is 5ft 2. Its great

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you ever got weird stares from anyone?

(Doesn't matter tho)
Has it had an impact on your 'intimate' relationship?
Or is it great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theDanIdentity
Of course he does. Shouldn't you..? do we not live in an era where people (ofc mostly females do this) are allowed to flaunt their preferences (e.g. that long list of things that men must have before being considered 'attractive': rich, funny, charming, hold down a job, goodlooking, muscles, e.t.c) and the like when choosing partners? why shouldn't males do the same..? what kind of idiotic, unspoken, sexist rules exist that prevent men from doing so?

Honestly, i prefer tall, confident, funny girls. i'm not one for flirting or playing with girls that are short tbh.. makes me feel wrong (this is irrespective of the potential height of the future kids and that)

like i'm talking to my little sister kind of wrong. not good.

I respect you for your preferences,

In that regard
Just having short female friends would be 'kind of wrong' because it's like talking to your little sister right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We get plenty of comments from mates but neither of us mind. Nothing to harsh just light banter.
It has some physical repercussions whilst being intimate but nothing that has stopped or really hindered any part of our relationship.
She is great hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiritless98
I respect you for your preferences,

In that regard
Just having short female friends would be 'kind of wrong' because it's like talking to your little sister right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i said it would be wrong, as i wouldn't date my sister. i'm not messed up like that.

i'm best friends with my lil sis and i love her (as sibling love goes); so logic dictates i'd be calm with being friends with girls of that height (that is, considering if i'd want to have female friends..); but not 'lovers' with girls of that height. you get?
Original post by theDanIdentity
i said it would be wrong, as i wouldn't date my sister. i'm not messed up like that.

i'm best friends with my lil sis and i love her (as sibling love goes); so logic dictates i'd be calm with being friends with girls of that height (that is, considering if i'd want to have female friends..); but not 'lovers' with girls of that height. you get?

If by chance
You fell in love with a shorter girl
Would you repress your feeling just because of her height?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending