The Student Room Group

I really need advice help !!!!

Okay me and my boyfriend are ldr for 6 months now. I mean everything was great fantastic. I was studying fir exams so for the last month we didn't get to talk as much. Still everything was fine. Two weeks ago we talked on the monday just like normal said bye talk to you Wednesday. There was no word from him on Wednesday. On sunday he sent me an email saying his father haf a heart attack and wasn't doing good and that he was worried. I reassured him and he sent another email saying he was glad he had me but he was going to bed because ge hadn't slept in days. I haven't heard from him since and that was over a week ago. Im freaking out and I am extremely worried. If out relationship is over how can it just end when everything was going good, when he said that I was the best thing that ever happened to him. I don't know what has happened to his father either and im just so worried. I can onky reach him by email and we talk on Skype as he doesn't have a phone. I just don't know what to do or think.
I mean he's not your boyfriend, you're not in a relationship. You're just two pen pals who email each other and occasionally go on Skype. He's going through a difficult time and has family problems, give him time to sort his head out, focus on your own thing and just give it time. Be patient for each other, I'm sure you'll hear from him soon. Don't give up hope. In the meantime, try to get your mind off this and try not to worry too much.
Reply 2
Original post by Liquid Harvest
I mean he's not your boyfriend, you're not in a relationship. You're just two pen pals who email each other and occasionally go on Skype. He's going through a difficult time and has family problems, give him time to sort his head out, focus on your own thing and just give it time. Be patient for each other, I'm sure you'll hear from him soon. Don't give up hope. In the meantime, try to get your mind off this and try not to worry too much.

Thanks. We have only been ld for six months but we were together physically for more than 8 months so I think its more than penpals. Its not occassional conversations either it used to be everyday before exams. But your probably right im just worried for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending