The Student Room Group

Any revision resources for A-Level AQA Maths?

I've recently finished year 11 and therefore doing sixth form next year and I really need at least an A in A-Level maths so I am looking for any revision materials for the summer holidays and throughout the two year until my exams. Thanks so much for any help, in advance, it is massively appreciated!
exam solutions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SJB215
I've recently finished year 11 and therefore doing sixth form next year and I really need at least an A in A-Level maths so I am looking for any revision materials for the summer holidays and throughout the two year until my exams. Thanks so much for any help, in advance, it is massively appreciated!

A good starting point is to make sure your basic algebra is sound. Let me know if these noes are any help. I have sim ilar notes on most A levelo topics.
Reply 3
Original post by brianeverit
A good starting point is to make sure your basic algebra is sound. Let me know if these noes are any help. I have sim ilar notes on most A levelo topics.

Thank you so much, they're really good! Do you, by any chance, have notes for Physics? I am on the edexcel syllabus fyi. Thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SJB215
Thank you so much, they're really good! Do you, by any chance, have notes for Physics? I am on the edexcel syllabus fyi. Thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I do not have Physics notes. I do have the following when you are rweasdy for them
Binomial expansion
Calculus
Complex numbers
Curve sketching
Differential equations
Coordinate geometry
logarithmic and exponential functions
Maclaurin series
Mathematical proof
Particle mechanics
Sequences and series
Trigonometry