The Student Room Group

So is anyone going anywhere nice this summer?

Was in Iceland at the start of the month, got Blackpool and Dublin coming up over the next few weeks :smile:
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Was in Iceland at the start of the month, got Blackpool and Dublin coming up over the next few weeks :smile:

U excited.
Original post by xpointx
U excited.

Yes :smile: Going anywhere nice yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by xpointx

California for a month
Can't afford it. Used it all up for uni.
France with friends, then Nigeria for a family wedding and then new York with the family and possibly kavos with friends again. :biggrin:. im looking forward to all of them tbh. I'm determined to have as much fun as possible this summer before uni and degree stress starts.
Original post by JD1lla
California for a month

You lucky ****, where in California will you be staying/visiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whenthecatcalls
France with friends, then Nigeria for a family wedding and then new York with the family and possibly kavos with friends again. :biggrin:. im looking forward to all of them tbh. I'm determined to have as much fun as possible this summer before uni and degree stress starts.

Wow that's a lot of holidays! Have fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Already been to cuba. Waiting for a flight to a weekend in Italy atm. Going to Amsterdam in a month. Then going to some mystery location for a week in September courtesy of my girlfriend.
Just staying in my uni city. Going down to Brighton/London a few times over summer for TSR stuff and also going back down to Cornwall for a week here and there. :smile:
Did US East Coast in the last weeks, will do Marrakech in September
That would imply I have a life, and friends to go somewhere with
Southern Spain in a little white washed village with possibly the best views on the Med. On Tuesday:dance:
(edited 8 years ago)
india to see taj mahal etc.!
Reply 15
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
You lucky ****, where in California will you be staying/visiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LA, San Diego, Santa Monica maybe :smile:

Might even delve into Nevada, Las Vegas...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending