The Student Room Group

The "it's too hot to sleep" thread

Yo hombres :bandit:

Who can't sleep cos of the heat?

Got my window open and taking on plenty of water but still tooooo hot.

Scroll to see replies

I bought an office fan and have it pointed at me all night. That way I can sleep
Lol I'm sweating at 01:27 with window fully open

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FatGiraffe
I bought an office fan and have it pointed at me all night. That way I can sleep

Your username is amazing so is your avatar
Reply 4
[video="youtube;GeZZr_p6vB8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8[/video]

:sexface:
Reply 5
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Yo hombres :bandit:

Who can't sleep cos of the heat?

Got my window open and taking on plenty of water but still tooooo hot.

Lol i can't believe you made a thread on this i guess there's one for everything !!
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Your username is amazing so is your avatar

I like yours too. Such a geeza!
MoonPig should be worried :biggrin:
Reply 7
When your hot af but get hayfever. Its a lose lose with the windows....
I would rather bake in my sleep than let in moths and mosquitoes into my room by opening a window.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spent all day cleaning the uni house (12 rooms :angry:) ready to move into another one tomorrow. Exhausted and boiling. Even the breeze is too warm :indiff: I'm not even going to attempt getting under the covers.
The heat is killing me. I am literally dying! How can it be so hot in England dahell

My slow ass brother is taking an age to set up my fan :frown: I should really do it myself :moon:
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Spent all day cleaning the uni house (12 rooms :angry:) ready to move into another one tomorrow. Exhausted and boiling. Even the breeze is too warm :indiff: I'm not even going to attempt getting under the covers.

Why you cleaning loads of uni rooms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Proxenus
Why you cleaning loads of uni rooms

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's move out day :h: 3 of the housemates were sneaky buggers and moved out early so 3 of us left to get the house perfect. It's been loooong. Three floors gah. I feel productive though. But it's 2am and we get the keys and move to the next one at 9am. Another long ass day.
I'm half tempted to sleep outside at this point. Pull out the sleeping bag and kip under the stars, at least there is a breeze out there.
It's move out day :h: 3 of the housemates were sneaky buggers and moved out early so 3 of us left to get the house perfect. It's been loooong. Three floors gah. I feel productive though. But it's 2am and we get the keys and move to the next one at 9am. Another long ass day.

But you don't have to clean their rooms do you? :P

You at Swansea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meanwhile in Scotland...
Original post by Proxenus
But you don't have to clean their rooms do you? :P

You at Swansea?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want anyone losing their deposits and stuff hah. And yes, I am...did you have a nose lol :lol:
Original post by Frappé
I would rather bake in my sleep than let in moths and mosquitoes into my room by opening a window.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same haha. I have my window open the tiniest bit though . Like less than a centimetre gap

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't want anyone losing their deposits and stuff hah. And yes, I am...did you have a nose lol :lol:

Wow that's very nice of you! :biggrin:. Nah I just saw you in a Swansea thread :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I'm eating an ice lolly and watching prison break again
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest