The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University - Film Production and Cinematography course queries

Hiya, my name is Tina and I am currently studying at Sixth Form and I am looking for university's. I have been looking at the Film Production and Cinematography course delivered at Bournemouth university (Wiltshire College) and I at the moment it's been my firm choice for a while now and I have questions about anyone who has done the course or who are currently studying it.

What's it like as the course is delivered at a college?
It the course any good?
Do you feel as though you would be able to get a job afterwards?
What is your opinion on the course itself?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
Moving this to Bournemouth University forum as it's a uni specific question.

Cheers :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by tinavj
Hiya, my name is Tina and I am currently studying at Sixth Form and I am looking for university's. I have been looking at the Film Production and Cinematography course delivered at Bournemouth university (Wiltshire College) and I at the moment it's been my firm choice for a while now and I have questions about anyone who has done the course or who are currently studying it.

What's it like as the course is delivered at a college?
It the course any good?
Do you feel as though you would be able to get a job afterwards?
What is your opinion on the course itself?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Hi,

Hopefully one of the students on the course might be on here to answer your questions, but in the meantime I'll see if I can help you out a bit!

You might have already seen it, but we've got lots of information on our website about this course. If you want to get a feel of whether the college is right for you, the best thing might be to visit them for an Open Day.

The course is run in partnership with our Media School (which runs a lot of other courses you might be interested in too), and you also have the opportunity to take a work placement to boost your career prospects.

Is there anything else you'd like to know?
Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending