The Student Room Group

Uni doesn't release me

I e-mailed the uni and told them that I want to go into UCAS Extra and they said that they are processing it and it could take up to 2 weeks its been about a week and I havn't heard anything.

I dont know what to do i feel really lost and worried. Any advise would be much appreciated.
Original post by TopPhysio
I e-mailed the uni and told them that I want to go into UCAS Extra and they said that they are processing it and it could take up to 2 weeks its been about a week and I havn't heard anything.
I dont know what to do i feel really lost and worried. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Given that the last date to apply through Extra is tomorrow, I suggest you ring 'the uni' up immediately and beg them to release you instantly!
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Given that the last date to apply through Extra is tomorrow, I suggest you ring 'the uni' up immediately and beg them to release you instantly!

I dont understand why it would take so long
I dont understand why it would take so long

Nor do I, but sitting around positing here isn't going to help.
Reply 4
Nor do I, but sitting around positing here isn't going to help.

Hey thanks for the help all sorted now. Now i just hope I get a accepted by my new option.
Hey thanks for the help all sorted now. Now i just hope I get a accepted by my new option.

Excellent. Fingers crossed...
Reply 6
Excellent. Fingers crossed...

Do you think I should send them a new Personal Statement?
Do you think I should send them a new Personal Statement?

Ask them if they want one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending