The Student Room Group

Do guys care if a girl has a 'boring' body?

I always hear guys my age talk about tits and ass lol. However, I don't have an amazing body.
However, I try and keep my body looking 'toned' as I exercise on a regular basis and eat very healthy.

My body:
-I'm on the tall side about 5ft8-5ft9 and skinny BMI is around 18.5-19
-My boobs are medium/small
-My bum is not big but not flat
-I'm not curvy tbh, I don't have a defined waist or wide hips
-My body does not have any winning features but I do like it

My face has been called pretty but I'm not conventional looking facewise- this is mainly about my body

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Post a pic.

But you seem terribly unattractive
some do some don't
I'm personally not attracted to skinny women, but that's me
It's not something every guy will agree on. individual preference and all that. Honestly, I can bet a good most guys will just be buzzing that a girl is showing interest.

Personally, no I wouldn't care. Physical attraction through the traits you're talking about can definitely exist, and I'd be lying if I said it doesn't influence my decision. Between two air heads, the hot one wins. However, in the choice between a fit girl I don't get on with and a "boring" shaped one I do, the latter will always win because I know that we can spend good quality time together that itself can develop into feelings of attraction.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I always hear guys my age talk about tits and ass lol. However, I don't have an amazing body.
However, I try and keep my body looking 'toned' as I exercise on a regular basis and eat very healthy.

My body:
-I'm on the tall side about 5ft8-5ft9 and skinny BMI is around 18.5-19
-My boobs are medium/small
-My bum is not big but not flat
-I'm not curvy tbh, I don't have a defined waist or wide hips
-My body does not have any winning features but I do like it

My face has been called pretty but I'm not conventional looking facewise- this is mainly about my body

You sound perfect to me lol. I get called all kinds of things because I don't like girls with a huge ass and tits which IMO isn't attractive at all and in alot of cases makes them look ridiculous and out of proportion. A tight athletic body is where its at for me.
Reply 5
Original post by naxiv
Post a pic.

Don't really want to, however, I have described my body well.

My measurements may help (they make me sound curvy but I'm not)

33-26-35

Why is it unnatractive? Anything I can do... gym and eating well has helped abit, can't control my genetics tho
Reply 6
Original post by willock
You sound perfect to me lol. I get called all kinds of things because I don't like girls with a huge ass and tits which IMO isn't attractive at all and in alot of cases makes them look ridiculous and out of proportion. A tight athletic body is where its at for me.

Thanks :smile: I love the curvy look that most girls have haha, I do get a bit jealous when I see girls with huge boobs and/or bum or even wide hips WITH a pretty face, they have it so easy lol they don't realise
You're fine. Don't let it bother you.
Reply 8
Don't really want to, however, I have described my body well.
My measurements may help (they make me sound curvy but I'm not)
33-26-35
Why is it unnatractive? Anything I can do... gym and eating well has helped abit, can't control my genetics tho

Definately post a pic so we can advice better :smile:
Do you eat healthily? Most people do not skinny/anorexic girls? Maybe eat a caloric surplus + weightlifting
Original post by naxiv
Post a pic.

lol oh ****.
but i +1 on the pic...
Original post by naxiv
Definately post a pic so we can advice better :smile:
Do you eat healthily? Most people do not skinny/anorexic girls? Maybe eat a caloric surplus + weightlifting

I eat very healthy and never starve. I'm not anorexic? Also, I do exercises that help build muscle.
Reply 11
Thanks :smile: I love the curvy look that most girls have haha, I do get a bit jealous when I see girls with huge boobs and/or bum or even wide hips WITH a pretty face, they have it so easy lol they don't realise

I don't mind curvy but it seems to be taken to far with girls with elephant asses and thunder thighs that make them look like well... Elephants. Doing 100,000 squats a day will get you this ridiculous look if you really want it but not everyone is in to it I can asure you
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not posting a ppic so stop asking.

However, my body is similar to this models:
Attachment not found

Except, I am skinnier on the top with collarbones and slimmer arms.
I'm not posting a ppic so stop asking.However, my body is similar to this models:
Attachment not found
Except, I am skinnier on the top with collarbones and slimmer arms.

link isnt working

you're pretty tall, how old are you?
(edited 8 years ago)

My body is like this.

Except I have collar bones and skinnier arms/
Original post by scriberg
link isnt working

you're pretty tall, how old are you?

Yeah, I posted another link... i hope that works lol

And yeah, I love my heightt. Wish I was taller. I'm 18.
Real men will care
As long as she's not chubby and can satisfy me and knows how to be sexy in bed, then it's all good. She doesn't have to have an amazing body but obviously that would be ideal.
Original post by Alyssa_kassar
Real men will care

why?
Yeah, I posted another link... i hope that works lol

And yeah, I love my heightt. Wish I was taller. I'm 18.

you sound fine, boys care about other stuff too not just looks haha

pm me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending