The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Where Can I Find Typical Weekly Timetable?

I've applied to the MEng Robotics course at Plymouth Uni, and I wonder if anyone could direct me to how I could find out what a typical week of work would look like for my specific course?

Cheers
Reply 1
I couldn't say what an engineering timetable specifically would look like but the timetable is generally around 20-25 hours a week, spread across monday-friday in hourly or two-hourly sessions between 9am and 6pm. The timetable can change drastically from week to week and is dependent on modules being covered at the time; however, timetables are often released late august or early september and you should be able to see a few months in advance what you timetable will be.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by KrookedDuck
I've applied to the MEng Robotics course at Plymouth Uni, and I wonder if anyone could direct me to how I could find out what a typical week of work would look like for my specific course?

Cheers

At this stage, the timetabling might not have been finalized, so the short answer is no.

It's also very likely your timetable will vary over the course of each semester, and look pretty different between semesters, and may vary depending on the optional modules you've chosen.

You could contact the department now though, and they will probably be able to tell you at least when the timetable will be available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending