The Student Room Group

Boyfriend in America

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bham369
OK. I don't need a boyfriend! We were friends then it all happened! Local boys are good as friends but I don't think I can think about them in any other way!

How did u meet/become friends?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bham369
Want an invite to my wedding? You can meet him then! You can then carry on trying to be something your not!

Why are you copying Riah Dawson's words?

You have no brain or originality. I guarantee you that you won't marry that boy in America, so stop all that fantasy sh*t.

I don't want to come to your stupid pixel wedding.
This is why dumb children shouldn't be using the Internet without a parent supervising them.
After reading the whole thread I can see just how naive you are OP; you're not stupid, just inexperienced (with raging hormones n all)

You are 15.

People who have already posted here have most likely encountered the same situation or are older than you with enough life experience to tell you what the implications of this situation are.

We know you are not stupid but the thoughts going through your head looks very different from a third party perspective (most likely because we're older and more experienced in relationships).

All I can suggest is take consideration of what we're trying to tell you, you may not like what you read but these are the problems/worries you might face in the future. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willock
Anyone you have only met online and never spoke to in person is nothing. Call me old fashioned but how can anyone call someone they have never met in person their bf of gf

100% agree
The world is messed. Calling someone your "Boyfriend/girlfriend" , which you have never met in person is quite stupid lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I totally agree.

Especially with predators online, I would be very concerned.

There's no way that I would let my 15 year old daughter claim an online relationship. I would give her a reality check and ban her from talking to this person who she claims as her "boyfriend".

So many girls around that age are so naïve.

Education is the way forward.

Totally agree.
Some girls are just dumb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bham369
I am a child. I am immature. I am still learning.

But, you said previously that you're NOT a child and tried to claim the "big girl" status.

You also said that you "know what you're doing" and "not stupid".

This is a very contradicting statement that you have made, which clearly shows that you're confused and wasting everybody's time.

I smell a massive troll and if you really are one, then you have done a good job at pissing everyone off on this thread.
Original post by Bham369
A girl is allowed to dream and hope!

Once I am 16 I will be free to do a lot more e.g live alone, learn to drive etc. I will then go to him more often.

So you are telling me that the first time you got kissed the first people you told were your parents? My friends know about him.

I am licensed to do jujitsu in and out of my training sessions. I can legally carry weapons with me. I have been doing it for the past ten years and have all of the belts and certificates. I know what I am doing.

Yes I am immature. But like I said earlier I am still learning!

You think your parents will think you're independent at 16 and let you do all that?

I've told my parents about my boyfriends as soon as it's gotten official, yes.

Good for you, let's hope you can do all that when he's talked you out of your clothes and gotten you into bed. Also, it's illegal to carry weaponry in the UK.

Yes, that's exactly the point. If you admit to being immature, then that's a surefire sign you're out of your depth.
1) I posted something a long the lines of "Hitler never actually wanted to kill the jews" or something along those lines, which I supported with ample evidence and wanted a healthy debate on the topic. It got deleted for no reason.

2) I asked the mods before why they deleted my thread on a couple of other things with no reply and it was very constructive, but I got annoyed as nothing was being done. And now I have a warning and feel this is highly unjust.
Reply 229
But, you said previously that you're NOT a child and tried to claim the "big girl" status.

You also said that you "know what you're doing" and "not stupid".

This is a very contradicting statement that you have made, which clearly shows that you're confused and wasting everybody's time.

I smell a massive troll and if you really are one, then you have done a good job at pissing everyone off on this thread.

I am not a young child! I know I am not an adult but not that young!

I am NOT stupid! I do know what I am doing!

I am not a troll! I am a real girl!
Reply 230
Original post by faizayasmin
How did u meet/become friends?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He put up a post about martial arts and said he was willing to help others( I needed a bit of help with a new quatar) and be friends. So I started talking to him.
Reply 231
You think your parents will think you're independent at 16 and let you do all that?

I've told my parents about my boyfriends as soon as it's gotten official, yes.

Good for you, let's hope you can do all that when he's talked you out of your clothes and gotten you into bed. Also, it's illegal to carry weaponry in the UK.

Yes, that's exactly the point. If you admit to being immature, then that's a surefire sign you're out of your depth.

My parents legally can't stop me doing all that at 16!

Well then you are clearly closer to yours than I am to mine.

He knows he is not going to get sex! If he even tries I will dump him there and then. Yes I can carry weapons with me legally. It comes as part of my licence. I know what I am doing when it comes to defending myself!

I am immature! I know! But we are always learning and nobody is perfect!
Reply 232
Why are you copying Riah Dawson's words?

You have no brain or originality. I guarantee you that you won't marry that boy in America, so stop all that fantasy sh*t.

I don't want to come to your stupid pixel wedding.

Because Riah is amazing! You are not!

I want to move to the USA later in life! I will marry him then!

Aww! Want me to save you a piece of cake? I'll send it to you!
Reply 233
Original post by Trust ED
Totally agree.
Some girls are just dumb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only the one that don't know what they are doing!
Reply 234
Original post by Zamestaneh
How is it? :curious:

He is suicidal!
Original post by Bham369
He is suicidal!

Then tell him to get help - you don't stay with someone because they say they have problems, you tell them how to get fixed and you leave them to it - they say they will commit suicide if you leave but they don't ever do it. Either way, this is 100% wrong, unislamic, immature and stupid, and I know you just laugh when we are all against it, but I will legit go and make dua for you two to break up and for Allah to guide both of you.
Reply 236
Original post by Zamestaneh
Then tell him to get help - you don't stay with someone because they say they have problems, you tell them how to get fixed and you leave them to it - they say they will commit suicide if you leave but they don't ever do it. Either way, this is 100% wrong, unislamic, immature and stupid, and I know you just laugh when we are all against it, but I will legit go and make dua for you two to break up and for Allah to guide both of you.

Jazakalla for your dua. I am not laughing at the fact you are all against it but you do not know him like I do. I have seen the scars. I just want to give him something to live for so he can be happy. Is that wrong?

Dua ma yaad.
Original post by Bham369
Jazakalla for your dua. I am not laughing at the fact you are all against it but you do not know him like I do. I have seen the scars. I just want to give him something to live for so he can be happy. Is that wrong?

Dua ma yaad.

It is wrong that you give him false hope rather than encouraging him to get proper help, and it is wrong that you draw yourself away from Allah by talking to this guy and making haraam plans
Original post by Bham369
My parents legally can't stop me doing all that at 16!

Well then you are clearly closer to yours than I am to mine.

He knows he is not going to get sex! If he even tries I will dump him there and then. Yes I can carry weapons with me legally. It comes as part of my licence. I know what I am doing when it comes to defending myself!

I am immature! I know! But we are always learning and nobody is perfect!

So you're going to disrespect them by lying to them about it?

Not necessarily, a boyfriend is a big deal and most girls would at least tell their mum unless they were ashamed/had something to hide.

You said quote on quote that you wanted to meet each other to "get closer emotionally and sexually". So how are you going to do that without taking your clothes off? I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to bring your weapons out when you're pinned to a bed.
Original post by Bham369
Because Riah is amazing! You are not!I want to move to the USA later in life! I will marry him then!Aww! Want me to save you a piece of cake? I'll send it to you!

Bolton girl, mind how you talk to me.

Me and you are not the same age and we are not at the same level.

You only want to "marry" him because he's suicidal. That is very stupid and you're going the biggest mistake of your life.

You should never make false promises to somebody who is not mentally stable. It will put both of your lives at risk.

But anyway, enjoy your wedding and your cake. Do not quote me, because I am going to unwatch your thread.

Good bye.

Quick Reply

Latest