The Student Room Group

Grades

Hello,
I have done my English and Math exam last months and I am waiting for my results. I am on D grade on both English and Maths. I have also done A levels Asdan cope and Health and social care level 3, I have got merit on both. I have now finished my school and want to join college and do nursing. But, Miss said that i cant do nursing now. Because i haven't done science and haven't got good grades. She said that i can do apprenticeship in care home for 3 years and apply for uni. I don't want to work full times in a care home now I really want to study a nursing. What if i get C or above in both English and maths. Can i study in college and do a nursing course?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 07asark
Hello,
I have done my English and Math exam last months and I am waiting for my results. I am on D grade on both English and Maths. I have also done A levels Asdan cope and Health and social care level 3, I have got merit on both. I have now finished my school and want to join college and do nursing. But, Miss said that i cant do nursing now. Because i haven't done science and haven't got good grades. She said that i can do apprenticeship in care home for 3 years and apply for uni. I don't want to work full times in a care home now I really want to study a nursing. What if i get C or above in both English and maths. Can i study in college and do a nursing course?

if you get c's and a merit in your health and social care and get your c's in english and maths then most unis would consider you for nursing degree, some might ask for a c in gcse science but not all do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending