The Student Room Group

I'm a bored bisexual in the process of coming out. Ask me Anything

So My first AMA.
So go ahead. AMA!!!

Scroll to see replies

are u a top or a bottom? :h:
When do you think that people whoa re in the LBGT community will no longer need to come out?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by driftawaay

Ew, sex.

I'm Bisexual too, but i don't see why you have to come out tbh
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by driftawaay

Bottom
Not a question but good luck pal. I understand how necessary coming out is. We shouldn't have to do it but I understand that we kind of do have to. If you ever need any support - you know where I am :smile:
Reply 7
When you say "in the process of" do you mean that you have told some people? Have those you have told been accepting? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by MylittlePlusle
When do you think that people whoa re in the LBGT community will no longer need to come out?

To be honest, I don't know
Original post by ActuallyIDo

Your gifs make my life :lol:!

I see why we do... we shouldn't have to but you know.
Reply 10

I need to come out because if I don't, I won't be being true to myself. I will always be hiding under a glaze of fakeness unless I do
Original post by ivybridge
Your gifs make my life :lol:!

I see why we do... we shouldn't have to but you know.

I know, but it really annoys me that the whole LGBTQ+ has to instinctively come out letting people know their sexual orientation. Maybe a coward move but, i'm not going to "come out", but only tell people my sexuality if they ask....
My view is that why should we do it if straight people don't tbh
Original post by Kalail
So My first AMA.
So go ahead. AMA!!!

What ethnicity are you?
Are you equally attracted to both men and women?
Can you envisage yourself in a long term relationship with a man/would you marry a man?
Reply 13
Original post by ni909
When you say "in the process of" do you mean that you have told some people? Have those you have told been accepting? :smile:

I have told 2 of my friendship groups, and a guy that I have a crush on. And most of those that I have told were accepting, but my ex-girlfriend was really bitter and b####y and homophobic and decided to put herself in the mind set that that was the reason that I broke up with her. (Which it wasn't as I've only just come to terms with it 2 weeks ago.
I know, but it really annoys me that the whole LGBTQ+ has to instinctively come out letting people know their sexual orientation. Maybe a coward move but, i'm not going to "come out", but only tell people my sexuality if they ask....
My view is that why should we do it if straight people don't tbh

I totally agree with you but it depends on whether or not you can handle certain things. It was upsetting me that people were pushing girls on me and stuff and I wasn't interested. It had to be said. If you don't mind me saying, I think it's a little easier for bisexuals not to because it doesn't matter if things like what I just described, happen, if you get what I mean!
Reply 15
Not a question but good luck pal. I understand how necessary coming out is. We shouldn't have to do it but I understand that we kind of do have to. If you ever need any support - you know where I am :smile:

Ta, brah
I totally agree with you but it depends on whether or not you can handle certain things. It was upsetting me that people were pushing girls on me and stuff and I wasn't interested. It had to be said. If you don't mind me saying, I think it's a little easier for bisexuals not to because it doesn't matter if things like what I just described, happen, if you get what I mean!

True
Reply 17
Original post by Little Popcorns
What ethnicity are you?
Are you equally attracted to both men and women?
Can you envisage yourself in a long term relationship with a man/would you marry a man?

I am Christian.
I am more attracted to men than women but am still attracted to both.

Yes I can. Yes I would
Original post by Kalail
I am Christian.
I am more attracted to men than women but am still attracted to both.
Yes I can. Yes I would
Ethnicity? Not religion :h:
Reply 19
Original post by Little Popcorns
Ethnicity? Not religion :h:

Sorry, got the 2 mixed up.

Directly Texan and british, but am part of lots of other nationalities

Quick Reply

Latest