The Student Room Group

Chemistry AS/ Alevel Evening Class in London

Hello there,

I'm hoping to begin a Chemistry AS (and A) Level evening class in London, starting in September - with a view to applying to study medicine as a graduate next year.

However, I can only find one college, which is in Ealing, that doesn't charge extortionate crammer style fees.

Can anyone recommend any other colleges? I saw that Southwark once had an evening chemistry course, but that seems defunct these days. Gutted, as it's just down t'road.

Any knowledge would be massively appreciated.

A x
Reply 1
Original post by AlWebb
Hello there,

I'm hoping to begin a Chemistry AS (and A) Level evening class in London, starting in September - with a view to applying to study medicine as a graduate next year.

However, I can only find one college, which is in Ealing, that doesn't charge extortionate crammer style fees.

Can anyone recommend any other colleges? I saw that Southwark once had an evening chemistry course, but that seems defunct these days. Gutted, as it's just down t'road.

Any knowledge would be massively appreciated.

A x

I am happy to teach if you like
I know this is an old thread but what is the name of the college you studied at. As I too really want to take my AS chemistry in the evening but can't find anywhere to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending