The Student Room Group

Muslim Glasgow dropout praised Tunisia attack

http://strathclyde.tab.co.uk/2015/07/01/jihadi-bride-and-glasgow-dropout-writes-sick-poem-praising-tunisia-attack/Aqsa Mahmood was doing Diagnostic Radiotherapy, now she’s in ISISGlasgow dropout and ISIS bride Aqsa Mahmood has published a vile poem glorifying the terrorist attack in Tunisia which left 38 tourists dead. Posting under her infamous pen name, Umm Layth, she claims the brutal massacre led by ISIS represents “change, freedom and revenge”.Dozens of tourists were tragically killed in the worst attack on British people since the 2005 London Bombings.Jihadi bride Aqsa MahmoodIn a propaganda poem –– which shows a rookie handling of basic techniques like enjambement and rhyme –– Aqsa praises the Tunisia killing spree, which came at the same time as a beheading in France and the suicide bombing of a mosque in Kuwait.She writes it was: “A day that will go down in history. A day of resistance and memory.”ISIS gunman Seifeddine Rezgui, 23, pulled out an AK47 hidden in a parasol and fired mercilessly at tourists on the beach at the Imperial Marhaba hotel.Leaving bloodied corpses in the sand, the terrorist continued his murderous assault inside the hotel lobby where explosives were also detonated.He was then shot dead by Tunisian authorities after killing 38 innocent tourists, including 18 Brits.Aqsa, 21, from Pollokshields, went on: “In three different locations a family was born. It’s name was change, freedom and revenge.“Kuwait, France and Tunisia is where they reside. They left a mark which will always remain. Permanent and blunt.”From Umm Layth’s blogThe former Diagnostic Radiotherapy student also mentions gay marriage being legalised on the same day.She said: “Oh it is not for that reason that it shall be remembered.“It is in Hell they shall reside, taking back what they now call in pride.”Good use of enjambement: An excerpt from Aqsa’s poemAqsa’s family, who previously pleaded for her return, have now disowned their daughter, saying they are “sickened she now celebrates the heartache of other families”.Family lawyer Aamer Anwar said: “The family of Aqsa Mahmood became aware yesterday of her blog Umm Layth posting praise for the attacks in Tunisia, France and Kuwait.“They are full of rage at her latest diatribe masquerading as Islam during the holy month of Ramadhan.“Whilst their daughter may have destroyed any chance of happiness for her own family, they are sickened that she now celebrates the heartbreak of other families.“The Mahmood family have a message for any young person attracted to ISIS, they say there is no honour, no glory, no god at work in the cowardly massacre of holiday makers, people at prayer in a Shia mosque or an innocent man at his place of work.“As for Aqsa’s words they can only be described as twisted and evil, this is not the daughter that they raised.“The Mahmood’s thoughts and prayers are with the families who are grieving for the loss of their loved ones.”Aqsa’s family and lawyer AamerOver 1000 Tunisian troops are being deployed to protect the country’s beach resorts and around 3500 Britons have flown home since the attacks.

Scroll to see replies

Yes but remember she's not a real Muslim, if she were she wouldn't have done this.
Original post by caravaggio2
Yes but remember she's not a real Muslim, if she were she wouldn't have done this.

Quite true

just because you are a member of the ISOC does not mean you are a real muslim
Yey! Let's give her publicity over this.
Original post by Snagprophet
Yey! Let's give her publicity over this.

^This.
Shocking breaking news, a member of ISIL supports the actions of another member of ISIL:pierre: ..

Original post by caravaggio2

Original post by PopaPork
Quite true
just because you are a member of the ISOC does not mean you are a real muslim

Of course not, because during the same terrible incident, another fella called Moncef Mayal "fought" back against the gunman, and asked why he decided to try to stop/attack the gunman he replied with "All I did was my duty, the duty of any Tunisian and any Muslim".

source: http://www.channel4.com/news/hero-of-sousse-mayel-moncef-tried-to-stop-tunisia-attack

Little Toy Gun
qfa
(edited 8 years ago)
Find her and neck lace her, simple.
Original post by getfunky!
Shocking breaking news, a member of ISIL supports the actions of another member of ISIL:pierre: ..

Of course not, because during the same terrible incident, another fella called Moncef Mayal "fought" back against the gunman, and asked why he decided to try to stop/attack the gunman he replied with "All I did was my duty, the duty of any Tunisian and any Muslim".

source: http://www.channel4.com/news/hero-of-sousse-mayel-moncef-tried-to-stop-tunisia-attack

Maybe he's the fake muslim
Original post by Little Toy Gun

quite

it's all a matter of interpretation:biggrin:

quite

How so?
Are you implying that he cannot be Muslim because he chose to save other people's lives?

How so?
Are you implying that he cannot be Muslim because he chose to save other people's lives?

are you saying she can't be a muslim because she supports ISIS the group who arranged this killing spree?
are you saying she can't be a muslim because she supports ISIS the group who arranged this killing spree?

I'm put forth that regardless of her faith, it isn't shocking news that she supports the actions of a member of ISIL ..because she is also a member of ISIL.

:pierre:

quite

This is stupid, they are both Muslims. Suggesting that the terrorist is a real Muslim and the man is a fake Muslim is as bad as those who say that ISIS are not Muslims. It works both ways.
I'm put forth that regardless of her faith, it isn't shocking news that she supports the actions of a member of ISIL ..because she is also a member of ISIL.

:pierre:

fair enough I thought you were getting ready to play the no true Scotsman

but as i said it's all a matter of interpretation
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Protégé
This is stupid, they are both Muslims. Suggesting that the terrorist is a real Muslim and the man is a fake Muslim is as bad as those who say that ISIS are not Muslims. It works both ways.

see post above
The same way respectful Muslims are apologising for the attacks, I feel like I should apologise on behalf of PopaPork's comments. We don't all follow his backwards logic.
Original post by Protégé

maybe there are no real muslims because muslims should be perfect and Queen of Pop Madonna has sung that 'Nobody's Perfect'.
This woman is sick in the head.

Who in their right mind would praise such a horrible attack? smh.:frown:

Tbh, its is quite good her family disowned her, who the hell does she think she is.
maybe there are no real muslims because muslims should be perfect and Queen of Pop Madonna has sung that 'Nobody's Perfect'.

:lolwut: do you ever make a rational point..
:lolwut: do you ever make a rational point..

Yes. Buy The Queen of Pop's Music.

And you will understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending