The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

American student need help transferring to UK university

I'm an American student wanting to transfer to UK university but I'm thinking my gpa is low. I have a gpa of 2.5 and my course of study is accounting and finance. Please help me find universities that will accept my gpa. I'm looking at Kingston university do I have a chance of getting accepted?
Moved to Kingston, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
I'm in American right now I don't want to move to UK now and not have a university to attend but once I find one that acceptes 2.5 gpa than I'll move there. What are some easy to get into universities
Original post by Atayo
I'm an American student wanting to transfer to UK university but I'm thinking my gpa is low. I have a gpa of 2.5 and my course of study is accounting and finance. Please help me find universities that will accept my gpa. I'm looking at Kingston university do I have a chance of getting accepted?

Hi Atayo,

I have looked on our website for you and to get into Accounting and Finance currently you need the following:

USAHigh School Graduation DiplomaGPA 3.0 overall including C in English Language and MathematicsPlusPlusAdvanced Placements3, 4 and 4OrOrSAT550 in each section (Reading; Writing; Mathematics)I hope this helps, please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 4
What if I don't have a 3.0 high school gpa and advanced placement test but do I need that if I'm already in college and just want to transfer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending