The Student Room Group

Who is the most underrated artist?

For me its definitely Chris Brown. His talent is undeniable even if you do hate him...The best male performer of our generation. He can sing, dance, act, rap, produce, direct, draw, paint, do aerobics/gymnastics. He's so versatile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Young Knives
Autechre
Definitely Marina and the Diamonds
Rick Ross :mmm:
Original post by Alyssa_kassar
Rick Ross :mmm:

Really?
Original post by deborarosa
For me its definitely Chris Brown. His talent is undeniable even if you do hate him...The best male performer of our generation. He can sing, dance, act, rap, produce, direct, draw, paint, do aerobics/gymnastics. He's so versatile

OMG YES FINALLY SOMEONE ON TSR THAT LOVES CHRIS BROWN!!!!!! :ahee::ahee::ahee:

He definitely is underrated tbh. I mean his album didn't sell that well (X) and it was superb -- no offence but how on earth is Drake better? Since his album sold more... Plus Chris is such a caring father for his daughter royalty (I follow his instagram).

In my opinion i think he is our generations MJ - he has the hate towards him to bring him down but his voice, dance moves and style is all unique. More and more stars and saying positive things about him (Pitbull, rita ora, tyrese, 50 cent). His career is finally reviving (although his latest hit was that song with Deorro and tbh i don't think that is his best song).

I could write a thousand pages about him LOL. he can do basketball & design too (his own clothing line). he helps smaller artists become big.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BioStudentx
Really?

no
Reply 8

Chris Brown? He is one of the most popular artists in the last 10 years. Don't see how he's underrated... A few acts I think are underrated:
- Darlia
- The Bulletproof Bomb
- Slaves
- Three Days Grace (with Matt Walst)
- Brett Dennen
- John Mayer
- The Hives (hugely underrated, one of the best bands I've ever seen live)
- The Cribs
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sparadrap2106
Definitely Marina and the Diamonds

:zomg: :zomg:
THIS

i thought i was the only one

:woo:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Justin Beaver
Foxes
Insane Clown Posse imo are very underrated, some very deep lyrics
Original post by Law-Hopeful
:zomg: :zomg:
THIS

i thought i was the only one

:woo:

Spoiler

So did I:colondollar::colondollar: I have no idea:s-smilie:

Errm, Chris Brown is a pretty much up there as someone who has made it already, isn't he ? Not sure how hew can be underrated, having a record deal with Sony Music, getting played on commercial radio, MTV, and having a net worth of around around £20million.

I'm not saying he isn't talented, but I can't see how he's underrated !
Skindred
Original post by Sparadrap2106
So did I:colondollar::colondollar: I have no idea:s-smilie:

Favourite album(s)/song(s)? :dancing2:
Original post by CRW1996
Chris Brown? He is one of the most popular artists in the last 10 years. Don't see how he's underrated... A few acts I think are underrated:
- Darlia
- The Bulletproof Bomb
- Slaves
- Three Days Grace (with Matt Walst)
- Brett Dennen
- John Mayer
- The Hives (hugely underrated, one of the best bands I've ever seen live)
- The Cribs

Slaves and The Hives - absolutely :smile: Chris Brown ?? LOL :biggrin:
for me it is Alfred Sisley ; this Impressionist genius has been unjustly overshadowed by such as Monet, Manet and Renoir.

here is a lovely picture of a regatta painted in 1874

Nickelback

Quick Reply

Latest