The Student Room Group

Beyonce is Queen

She's the most awarded artist in history with 20 Grammy's and sold over 168 Million records worldwide as a solo artist.. all this in the first 15 years of her career, seriously does any other artist from any era come even close to her achievements?

Let's appreciate Queen Beyonce of house Knowles, first of her name, Queen of the seven continents, Protector of music and mother of Blue Ivy with this thread :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kanye has 21 grammy's
Reply 2
Original post by K.C
kanye has 21 grammy's

She has been nominated 53 times making her the most nominated female artist in Grammy history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Beyonc%C3%A9
I mean award wise not just Grammy's she got like 190 awards in entertainment.. I believe that's second to none
Maybe that's my fandom talking :lol:
Reply 3
I endorse this somewhat but I think there are others women to consider.
Queen B :bee2:
Reply 5
Original post by louieee
I endorse this somewhat but I think there are others women to consider.

yeah definitely, but honestly if I had to name one.. it would be this one :colondollar: and god she's so hot :pinch:
Reply 6
I haven't listened to music since its Ramadan but she's definitely hard-working.
While I'm not a massive fan, I can definitely appreciate her hard work and dedication to music.

OP, what do you think of Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris stealing the "power couple" title from Bey and Jay Z?
Reply 8
Original post by Novascope
While I'm not a massive fan, I can definitely appreciate her hard work and dedication to music.
OP, what do you think of Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris stealing the "power couple" title from Bey and Jay Z?

Good for them :biggrin: took me a little by surprise though, honestly I don't think the two will last knowing Taylor's dating game ahahaa
Beyonce is a moron because she supported that 'ban bossy' trash.
I love Beyonce, she really is the ****ing fiercest queen of the universe
She inspires me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hail Queen B, may she continue to reign :yeah:

"this is what Hera looks like, blowing kisses to us mortals from her throne in the evening sky look at how she glistens"
Damn, I'm disappointed. I thought Beyonce would be fronting Queen. While she has nothing on Freddie Mercury, it would be interesting to see her version of Fat Bottomed Girls.
Queen of Stealing Songwriting Credits?

Original post by Chiefe
She's the most awarded artist in history with 20 Grammy's and sold over 168 Million records worldwide as a solo artist.. all this in the first 15 years of her career, seriously does any other artist from any era come even close to her achievements?

Typical delusional Hive.

Yes.

Just to name a few:

Britney Spears sold c186.375 million in her first 15 years.
Rihanna already at c185 million after 9 years.
Madonna sold 160 million albums in her first 15 years. Can't be bothered to add her single sales up but I'll have you know she's the biggest-selling female singles artist of all-time.

Original post by Chiefe
She has been nominated 53 times making her the most nominated female artist in Grammy history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Beyonc%C3%A9
I mean award wise not just Grammy's she got like 190 awards in entertainment.. I believe that's second to none
Maybe that's my fandom talking :lol:

Whitney Houston held the world-record for most awarded female act of all-time, so try again. Madonna also holds 280 awards just going by her Wikipedia page. Even Lady Gaga has 202.
Original post by SallySparrow66

"this is what Hera looks like, blowing kisses to us mortals from her throne in the evening sky look at how she glistens"

With her tacky real fur coat I suppose.
Original post by driftawaay
I love Beyonce, she really is the ****ing fiercest queen of the universe

So fierce she has never taken a stance on any controversial issue.
Original post by K.C
kanye has 21 grammy's

wuurrrrddd?

Original post by Novascope

Original post by Chiefe
Good for them :biggrin: took me a little by surprise though, honestly I don't think the two will last knowing Taylor's dating game ahahaa

exactly about to say.

Original post by Little Toy Gun
So fierce she has never taken a stance on any controversial issue.

She was at Obama's inauguration. Not even the concert part. The boring speech part. That's pretty controversial...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending