The Student Room Group

Are you a Wattpad reader or writer???

Poll

What are you?

Wattpad's a great place to read and write any kind of literature!
Any stories you've written and would like us to read?
Any stories you want to recommend?
What's your username on Wattpad? "Follow for a follow!"

Scroll to see replies

Definitely a writer. I've been on there for a couple of years but there are periods where I do read more than write.
Are you a user as well? I rarely find people on there from the UK :smile:
I used to love wattpad!
Some of the writing is really good, although there are a few that are... hackneyed and stilted.
Very much a reader not much of a writer.
Hi!
I used to read only but recently started writing as well! Why don't you tell me your username,I'll follow you! I'm beryl09 and I'm not from the UK :P though the setting of my story is the UK. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey! Do you still read on wattpad? What are your favourite genres? Any stories you can recommend?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha what a nostalgic feeling seeing someone post about Wattpad! I used to love reading on there in like, year 9? :lol: it was my life, I feel like those books deserve to be published in actual book shops. :ahee:

I did try writing my own stuff but only got to 3 chapters /less until the storyline just made no sense lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I totally agree with you, there are great books that deserve to be published. :smile:
Yeah sometimes I just stop and think "where the hell is my story even going?!" 🙈
Did you ever think about writing another story?
Original post by Nikita Verma
I totally agree with you, there are great books that deserve to be published. :smile:
Yeah sometimes I just stop and think "where the hell is my story even going?!" 🙈
Did you ever think about writing another story?

:rofl: ikr me too 😂😂😂 it ends up getting repetitive or following a storyline from another book that i read before.
hmmm, I'm not sure, i don't think i will anymore since i prefer to just read than write. how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!
I used to read only but recently started writing as well! Why don't you tell me your username,I'll follow you! I'm beryl09 and I'm not from the UK :P though the setting of my story is the UK. :biggrin:

My username is JustAmay. Most of my work is old since I have a habit of deleting all my new work when I no longer write it haha. I'll check out your profile and follow you :smile:
Original post by diamondluck
:rofl: ikr me too 😂😂😂 it ends up getting repetitive or following a storyline from another book that i read before.
hmmm, I'm not sure, i don't think i will anymore since i prefer to just read than write. how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely! Movie and books are the biggest inspirations for storylines :P oh and sometimes songs as well, but they're slightly harder...
I'm majorly a reader too. I just started writing a story but it's difficult to keep up with continuing it alongside schoolwork :P
Original post by amyjade15
My username is JustAmay. Most of my work is old since I have a habit of deleting all my new work when I no longer write it haha. I'll check out your profile and follow you :smile:

I just followed you! :smile: I must say, I'm in love with the quotes on your profile. They're amazing. <3
I'm a fanfiction writer on Wattpad.
ItsATwinThing if you're interested in checking out my page :smile:
Original post by Jabberjay15

I sure am :smile: Don't be surprised if you get a notification saying Beryl09 started following you :P
I am! KasimsKorner is my username, I'm a writer (I have a blog also) and mainly write short stories (bit of poetry too) and have a novel in the works. I'd really appreciate anyone taking the time to check me out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wattpad's a great place to read and write any kind of literature!
Any stories you've written and would like us to read?
Any stories you want to recommend?
What's your username on Wattpad? "Follow for a follow!"

Most definitely love watt pad its amazing 👌 username is xbooky_999x follow me and I'll follow you
Original post by Jabberjay15

I absolutely love your cover/background picture! It screams FANFIC! :smile:
Original post by ShadyLeo
I am! KasimsKorner is my username, I'm a writer (I have a blog also) and mainly write short stories (bit of poetry too) and have a novel in the works. I'd really appreciate anyone taking the time to check me out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just followed you! I love the way you've replaced all Cs with Ks! Welcome to Wattpad :biggrin:
Thanks, yeah the username KasimsKorner was the name of my blog and is now my "brand"... My Facebook twitter etc. Is all the same name. Have you checked out any of my work so far? Wattpad seems nice but it seems so hard to get any type of readership
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Most definitely love watt pad its amazing 👌 username is xbooky_999x follow me and I'll follow you

Check your wattpad notifications! :wink:
Also do check out my story, I'd really appreciate it especially if you're into the teen fic genre... :smile:
Beryl09? I've gotten a follow request... You're going to Newcastle to do med next year??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending