The Student Room Group

When immigrants become the majority, will they go back to being themselves again?

At the moment, minorities are told to 'integrate' with the natives. But when the natives become the minority, there will no longer be any point in integrating with them, in fact, the natives will then be expected to integrate with whatever sector of the immigrant population is now dominant.

Scroll to see replies

By "natives" you mean white english?

it's virtually impossible for a native population to be outbred/outnumbered by immigrants
Original post by seahorse321
At the moment, minorities are told to 'integrate' with the natives. But when the natives become the minority, there will no longer be any point in integrating with them, in fact, the natives will then be expected to integrate with whatever sector of the immigrant population is now dominant.

This reminds me of a American Southerner whining about illegal Mexican immigrants crossing the Mexico/USA border. The funny thing is American Southerner's say Mexicans love to out breed the host population but the amount of American Southerner's on welfare with 6 children or more out weighs the typical nuclear family of Mexicans lol.
Original post by SotonianOne

it's virtually impossible for a native population to be outbred/outnumbered by immigrants

Dat 'murica tho. May as well stick Australia in there too.
Sounds awful. Nothing at all like when the Normans, Dutch, Irish, or countless others in the past have come over. No, totally different.
Reply 5
Unlikely to happen and even if it does, its likely that white Brits would still be a plurality.
Original post by gladders
Sounds awful. Nothing at all like when the Normans, Dutch, Irish, or countless others in the past have come over. No, totally different.

As you well know, all of these people were white, of European stock. It is feasible to integrate tiny numbers of visually indistinct foreigners over a period of centuries, which is indeed what happened. To integrate was incumbent on the guest. Now why would you seek to conflate that with the arrival, since the 1950s, of millions of blacks and Asians, instructed by the preachers of multiculturalism to form ghettos and live as they would back home, with mandatory "tolerance" imposed solely on the host population, who find themselves held to a higher standard of behaviour under the guise of "anti-racism"?
One can look at cities such as Slough, Luton, Leicester or London, where the white English population are already in a minority, and draw their conclusions accordingly.

One third of all babies born in England and Wales now has at least one foreign-born parent: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10029547/Third-of-children-born-in-England-has-foreign-born-parent.html
Original post by SotonianOne

Except in America?
White brits are going to destroy this country - no work ethic whatsoever.
Original post by thesabbath
One can look at cities such as Slough, Luton, Leicester or London, where the white English population are already in a minority, and draw their conclusions accordingly.

I would hate to live in any of those places and this is coming from a grand-daughter of an immigrant.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by meenu89
I would hate to live in any of those places and this is coming from the daughter of an immigrant.

would prefer to live in those places.
Original post by meenu89
I would hate to live in any of those places and this is coming from a grand-daughter of an immigrant.

I live in one of those cities and it's not too bad. The ethnics live in the ****hole areas and the English live in the genuinely nice suburbs. My village is probably almost 100% white english yet when I go into town it's difficult to spot a white person... and when you do they're talking Polish....
Reply 13
Agree with Bil Gates. Most immigrants are passionate and have to make money to live, making them more inclined to do their jobs better. Most are young and active meaning they will not put as much pressure on social services much. Either way it's not going to happen. Immigrants will never be the majority. If anything immigrants will be sent back to their countries when a revolution takes place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Immigrants get a bad name. Some come here for the benefits etc and work cash in hand. Specifically from eastern Europe and south Asia. They need deporting. Others on the otherhand come here work pay taxes add to the Economy and send money back home. They should stay.
Original post by RoundTrip
I live in one of those cities and it's not too bad. The ethnics live in the ****hole areas and the English live in the genuinely nice suburbs. My village is probably almost 100% white english yet when I go into town it's difficult to spot a white person... and when you do they're talking Polish....

not the case and you know it.
Original post by arfah
Agree with Bil Gates. Most immigrants are passionate and have to make money to live, making them more inclined to do their jobs better. Most are young and active meaning they will not put as much pressure on social services much. Either way it's not going to happen. Immigrants will never be the majority. If anything immigrants will be sent back to their countries when a revolution takes place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My city used to be one of the best cities in the country to live. My grandparents remember the days where there was literally NO crime here. Now its 50% Asian crime has increased dramatically and the city is an absolute mess. Nobody cares when it's not their city do they? I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I don't care.
Blaming whites for messing the country up is laughable. The majority of crime you see on TV is caused by an ethnic minority.

i live in one of those cities and the majority working class whites are in the s**** areas and the ethnics are in the rich areas with private schools who all go into professional jobs.
Original post by Bill_Gates
not the case and you know it.

It is totally the case. Immigrants have ****ed this city up and it will never recover.
My city used to be one of the best cities in the country to live. My grandparents remember the days where there was literally NO crime here. Now its 50% Asian crime has increased dramatically and the city is an absolute mess. Nobody cares when it's not their city do they? I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I don't care.
Blaming whites for messing the country up is laughable. The majority of crime you see on TV is caused by an ethnic minority.

crime has always been on the decline much lower than the 50s lol. Your grandparents are just racist inward looking working class folk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending