The Student Room Group

Do you have any enemies / people who hate you?

Scroll to see replies

There's only one person I detest, don't know if they realise it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately, I don't think that anybody hates me.
Original post by Protégé
Unfortunately, I don't think that anybody hates me.

Our profile pics look very similar, I am you in cat form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
Our profile pics look very similar, I am you in cat form
Posted from TSR Mobile

So you're the evil version of me? I think I've found an enemy.
Reply 5
I got enemies, got a lotta enemies, got a lotta people tryna drain me of my energy
Original post by Protégé
So you're the evil version of me? I think I've found an enemy.

Cats are not evil though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I don't even have as far as I know people who like me.
Yes, my ex and...his mum too :smug:
I am cool with everyone and if I have offended anyone I don't think I really meant it.

"Enemies" is a strong word and some people fail to realise this.
I think my ex hates me. He dumped me and wanted to remain friends. I never spoke to him again (because I was busy with university, family issues, getting a job...) and I think he that took it as I hated him. He's the kind of guy who will hate somebody if he thinks they hate him or have an issue with him.

Funnily though, I really wanted to talk to him and was trying my best not to talk to him and then he deleted me and blocked me out of his life (on social networks).
Oh and some guy I went to school with hated me because we liked the same band. Apparently he was the only one who could like grunge...
2 girls :h:
Everyone in my year group at secondary school. And two other people who both genuinely want me to die. And several gang members in the area where I used to live.
Yes quite alot actually, I've generally received TONS of negatively through out my whole life tbh mostly when I was at school.

I dont get hate anymore in real life though, but on other forums where I'm well known I have alot of people who constantly try to attack me and put me down for no good reason.

Its funny cos I'm generally a nice decent person unless someone is being a dick first I never go out of my way to put people down.

Tbh I just use it as motivation to succeed in my goals.
(edited 8 years ago)
Plenty. If you make any impact on the world it's impossible to avoid them.
Not that I know of.
Reply 17
no
Nah just a few jealous people from the past lol. And theres a couple from the present. Can't win with some people.
I have a few people I strongly dislike but don't hate them. Hating someone takes up too much energy. I'm sure there are a few people out there that really dislike me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest