The Student Room Group

imagine if people knew you were stalking them on facebook

Scroll to see replies

That moment when you are using a touch screen and accidentally like their photo :facepalm2:
Original post by maryamzahid
I've looked in to that! turned out to be completely false as fb says that it would breach confidentiality or something a long them lines. anyway, my top 3 stalkers were in fact an old Cuban lady, a 45 year old Bengali man and a 13 year old boy in Plymouth. of course-no mutual friends :lol:

AW MAN :mob:
You know youve 'over-stalked' when your 67 weeks down on someone's instagram and every swipe you make becomes a mine field
Original post by thecatwithnohat
AW MAN :mob:

hahhah, sorry man, its pretty difficult to establish who can be stalking u unless they accidentally like or add u
both, I meant if you knew who went on to your profile

ohhh, if i Knew who went on My profile..? awesome ! :biggrin:

i'd fully milk (or rinse or utilize) it for all it's worth.

both in terms of mocking the people, and getting to know them better (as they obviously couldn't stop thinking about me..:wink: )
Original post by Zamestaneh
That moment when you are using a touch screen and accidentally like their photo :facepalm2:

did that with someone I wasn't speaking to, liked their photo and couldn't unlike it as it would look pathetic
Original post by A level sufferer
You know youve 'over-stalked' when your 67 weeks down on someone's instagram and every swipe you make becomes a mine field

ooooh, that's why I tend to avoid instagram completely, a friend of mine did that with someone he fancied and she was completely creeped out by it
hahhah, sorry man, its pretty difficult to establish who can be stalking u unless they accidentally like or add u

I actually loved it, especially since one of my "stalkers" was apparently one of my haterz who at one point tried to take most of my friends away from me :innocent:

I've accidentally liked photos soooo many times :lol: :ninja:
Original post by theDanIdentity
ohhh, if i Knew who went on My profile..? awesome ! :biggrin:
i'd fully milk (or rinse or utilize) it for all it's worth.
both in terms of mocking the people, and getting to know them better (as they obviously couldn't stop thinking about me..:wink: )

aah yes, if only I knew then they wouldn't be able to deny the fact that I am completely irresistible to them :wink:
I actually loved it, especially since one of my "stalkers" was apparently one of my haterz who at one point tried to take most of my friends away from me :innocent:
I've accidentally liked photos soooo many times :lol: :ninja:

haha, it would have been amazing if the app u used was true, perhaps it was randomized?
There's actually an application that shows you your top 3 stalkers on Facebook :lol:

I'm pretty sure those are all bull**** lol :P

If anyone recorded what IPs hit their page, the majority would be bots like Google etc.
Original post by Duskstar
I'm pretty sure those are all bull**** lol :P
If anyone recorded what IPs hit their page, the majority would be bots like Google etc.

Yeah, OP hit me with the hard truth earlier :emo: ffs man.

'tis true, but it'd be pretty cool seeing who keeps viewing you though :innocent:
Many people would be reporting me to the police...

My stalks for far and deep :colone:
Yeah, OP hit me with the hard truth earlier :emo: ffs man.

'tis true, but it'd be pretty cool seeing who keeps viewing you though :innocent:

Haha yeah I'd only read the first page :P

I would be interested in seeing who views my profile, but then I'd literally never use fb because people would be able to see if I was on their profile :shifty:
aah yes, if only I knew then they wouldn't be able to deny the fact that I am completely irresistible to them :wink:

exacimundo ! great minds do think alike don't they?:wink:
Original post by Duskstar
Haha yeah I'd only read the first page :P
I would be interested in seeing who views my profile, but then I'd literally never use fb because people would be able to see if I was on their profile :shifty:

I think it gets proper awkward if you're not even friends with the person :lol: Tbh I only use Facebook to remind myself who's birthday is when :mmm: I'm awful at remembering stuff like that.

I see you do your fair share of stalking :hubba:
Original post by theDanIdentity
exacimundo ! great minds do think alike don't they?:wink:

They do indeed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
perhaps some guys may call it that?

I don't really know, I was just hypothesising rather pedantically...
You can tell which people on your friends list look at your profile the most- they're the ones whose profile pictures are in the little 'friends' preview box on your page.
Apparently you can find out. You go onto your own profile, right click, select 'view source code', hit ctrl + F and type 'initialchatfriendslist' and those numbers will relate to the friends who visit your page. Copy paste each number after facebook(.)com/ and they take you to profiles of the people who visit your page.

Not sure how 'real' it is. I tried it and it made a lot of sense...but it may also relate to who you visit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending