The Student Room Group

Got accepted at BPP for GDL

Just got accepted at BPP Waterloo for GDL Full time Sept 2015 start! Anyone else?
Congrats!!

I got rejected from university of law to do the bptc don't know what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I've got a place at BPP Waterloo for the full-time GDL as well :smile: and a Sept 2015 start too! Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by mkhan12
I've got a place at BPP Waterloo for the full-time GDL as well :smile: and a Sept 2015 start too! Congrats :biggrin:

Wooo!! Any news on the timetable or registration dates or anything for that matter? Im so confused! They haven't contacted me !
Congrats to you too!!
I'm starting in Sept online, then converting to the Waterloo campus in Jan! Anyone else doing it online?

If anyone wants book suggestions, I've read What About Law? and Letters to a Law Student as they are the ones everyone mentions. I highly recommend them! With the latter, skip ahead to the relevant chapters as you have already been accepted :biggrin:

Tommy: Sorry to hear that! Did you apply to BPP or anywhere else? If so, some good advice I've seen is to take a year out and get lots and lots of relevant work experience (even in solicitors firms - it still counts as legal experience). If perhaps your grades aren't the best, maybe go for the LPC? It's a lot easier to get in, and also get a job at the other side! I know it may not be your dream, but you can be a solicitor advocate and then do the BPTC and try to get a chambers gig afterwards. I've read about people going that route as the field is so competitive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkhan12

Original post by bijal2905
Wooo!! Any news on the timetable or registration dates or anything for that matter? Im so confused! They haven't contacted me !
Congrats to you too!!

Do either of you happen to know the start of term date? Seem to be getting differing answers from google
Thanks edible shoelaces! I've applied to bpp still waiting for them to get back to me! Do you know how long they usually take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by MC armani
Do either of you happen to know the start of term date? Seem to be getting differing answers from google

5th october is when it starts. go on google and type SEPTEMBER 2015 GDL BPP START DATE. THERE'S A PDF WITH ALL THE DATES :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Tommytruelove123
Thanks edible shoelaces! I've applied to bpp still waiting for them to get back to me! Do you know how long they usually take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it took them two days to get back to me.
Ok thanks you applied for the gdl?

It's been a month so I'm still waiting for their reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Ok thanks you applied for the gdl?

It's been a month so I'm still waiting for their reply

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ring them.
Reply 11
Ring them.

Yes GDL
Thanks for the help I'm gonna ring them tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting at Waterloo this autumn as well.
Reply 14
Original post by dc2london2014
Starting at Waterloo this autumn as well.

See you then :smile:
Reply 15
Just got accepted at BPP Waterloo for GDL Full time Sept 2015 start! Anyone else?

hi,
i got accepted to do same programme but am at Bristol.
Reply 16

Posted from TSR Mobile

it doesn't take that long for them to reply. the reply might have gone to your Spam box or you can contact them and they will give you a reply.
Goodluck
Thanks i appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending