The Student Room Group

savembarry is admittedly a coward.

i can barely speak out in social situations, i'm too afraid to speak to people sometimes, i can't even say goodbye to people. i'm even too scared to buy things in a shop sometimes. how do i fix this? is anyone else the same? savembarry is worried about this.
sounds like social anxiety, you should see a doctor, you can get therapy + meds
Original post by savemebarry
i can barely speak out in social situations, i'm too afraid to speak to people sometimes, i can't even say goodbye to people. i'm even too scared to buy things in a shop sometimes. how do i fix this? is anyone else the same? savembarry is worried about this.

You Damoni ass wannabe.
Reply 3
Original post by savemebarry

No need to be worried at all. Some more socializing will help you increase your confidence. Tell yourself you have no reason to be afraid of anything. It is worth staying positive and cheerful, you can overcome this... If you want to chat more, please feel free to private message me. I will be happy to give some more helpful advice. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending