The Student Room Group

Is it wrong to bully someone for supporting UKIP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paladian
it was destroyed many a time in history mostly due to decadence. Take the venetian empire for instance.

The Venetian "Empire" wasn't capitalist .. it was mercantilist

that's like calling china and russia capitalist

"capitalism" in our modern understanding of it only came first with the inception of the U.S. - or since Ricardo & Smith to make it simpler.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SotonianOne
The Venetian "Empire" wasn't capitalist .. it was mercantilist

that's like calling china and russia capitalist

I do.
I do.

Are you marrying me? I don't understand your response
Are you marrying me? I don't understand your response

I think they were a form of capitalist society
I think they were a form of capitalist society

Is it?

Highly centralised one party state which bans private education and is the most interventionist government on the planet with the largest public sector and no privately owned domestic banks?
Is it?

Highly centralised one party state which bans private education and is the most interventionist government on the planet with the largest public sector and no privately owned domestic banks?

yeah it was. btw I'm not political so cock your leg elsewhere.
yeah it was. btw I'm not political so cock your leg elsewhere.

then dont visit a political thread .. tsk tsk
It's wrong to bully someone full stop.
Reply 48
Original post by intelligent con
A boy in my class started talking about how he supported UKIP to sort immigration out. I was shocked that such a vile creature could exist in my town. I have never met a kipper or tory in my life everyone here votes labour. Anyway I couldn't tolerate his xenephobia especially when he talked about banning the burqa. So I kegged him and threw his bag on the roof. Now I start on him whenever I see him and call him out on his racism in front of everyone. I am wondering if this is morally wrong or not? It does seem slightly harsh but then again I believe we need to stand up against fascism. If more people had done what I did during the rise of the nazis then we could have prevented the holocaust. What are your opinions on this? Is it morally justified to bully someone for being racist? If he just voted labour I would forgive and forget everything.

yes ,its wrong because everyone has an opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Top Banter m8

Wish you were at my school, would have a laugh
class of 2k8

Doing it beg repping east london all day err day dun kno making ps all day
$$$
then dont visit a political thread .. tsk tsk

k I'll go where I want I'm a free soul.
Reply 51
The fact that you bully someone for having "twisted" views is kind of ironic.

It's like the death penalty; killing someone for killing someone because killing someone is wrong.

There is no logic in it. Mocking and even bullying someone for their political beliefs shows that you're scared of diversity and you're incredibly ignorant.

Grow up and accept that people have different beliefs.
k I'll go where I want I'm a free soul.

thank you for notifying me
thank you for notifying me

s'ok
[video="youtube;KonmIMQelwM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KonmIMQelwM[/video]
It's wrong to bully anyone ever.

So didn't need the extra few words.
I am a UKIP member and support. Bully me you bigoted person. :angry:
Original post by william walker
I am a UKIP member and support. Bully me you bigoted person. :angry:

If more people had stood up against Nazis in the Rhineland then the Holocaust would never have happened ?

By stopping UKIP we are saving millions of lives

#factoftheday
#lovewins
#BNPinsuits
Original post by James222
If more people had stood up against Nazis in the Rhineland then the Holocaust would never have happened ?

By stopping UKIP we are saving millions of lives

#factoftheday
#lovewins
#BNPinsuits

Ah yes you have lost the argument as soon as you equate Nigel Farage with Hitler and UKIP with the NAZI's. Hint UKIP support leaving a German dominated organisation. :fuhrer:
Original post by william walker
Ah yes you have lost the argument as soon as you equate Nigel Farage with Hitler and UKIP with the NAZI's. Hint UKIP support leaving a German dominated organisation. :fuhrer:

UKIP are the British version of Nazis, so UKIP would prefer to make some sort of Commonwealth Confederacy that is English Dominated
Original post by James222
UKIP are the British version of Nazis, so UKIP would prefer to make some sort of Commonwealth Confederacy that is English Dominated

How are they? No UKIP want Britain out of the EU. That is it. They don't want to dominate anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending