:cool:

Scroll to see replies

you're ****ing disgusting
Reply 2
No pic no proof

Posted from TSR Mobile
are you waterproof?
Reply 4
Do you thrive off attention you receive from random strangers on the internet?
Reply 5
Can you smell yourself?
Have you changed your underwear?
Reply 6
Original post by VannR
Can you smell yourself?
Have you changed your underwear?

Yes and yes.
Does everyone stand ten feet away from you?

Why have you not bathed or showered in a month?
Reply 8
Original post by LauraMayden1
Does everyone stand ten feet away from you?
Why have you not bathed or showered in a month?

No.

Dunno.
Are you being serious?
Why haven't you?
Do you not smell?
Mate that ain't healthy. You can actually develop infections and disease going that long without a wash.

You should at least wash every other day, it only takes 20 minutes.
Reply 11
Do you just hop in the washing machine with your clothes or in the dishwasher instead?

I totally get that.
Tobias is such a nice nameeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm going to name my future son that, Tobias and Atticus (like Atticus Finch of course..) :tongue:

Thanks for helping decide on my other childs name, I only had Atticus until I clicked on this thread. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
I do have a question, regarding my pervious post. Do people call you Toby?
Reply 14
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I do have a question, regarding my pervious post. Do people call you Toby?

:yep:
Original post by TobiasAZT
:yep:

:frown: I don't like Toby, Tobias is better. I shall forbid the usage of the name Toby for my future child. Thanks for your help Tobias! :ta:
Tobias is such a nice nameeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm going to name my future son that, Tobias and Atticus (like Atticus Finch of course..) :tongue:

Thanks for helping decide on my other childs name, I only had Atticus until I clicked on this thread. :wink:

"Son, I chose your name because there was this guy who did not shower for a month, his name was Tobias"
Original post by Dilzo999
"Son, I chose your name because there was this guy who did not shower for a month, his name was Tobias"

Ugh Idc, he could not shower for a year and I still wouldn't care, Tobias just fit perfectly with Atticus. I feel fulfilled, I found the perfect name :biggrin:

Now I just need children...
Ugh Idc, he could not shower for a year and I still wouldn't care, Tobias just fit perfectly with Atticus. I feel fulfilled, I found the perfect name :biggrin:

Haha but it's just weird that your inspiration to name your child came from a thread from a guy not showering for a month. Also what happens if you've only given birth to girls?
Reply 19

Your children will get bullied in school...

About Atticus and Tobias, might as well call your third boy Cactus.

Quick Reply

Latest