The Student Room Group
Have you seen Starter for 10? That film starts with a Bristol interview...:p:

Otherwise I've no idea. All I know is Bristol is a traditional university with a traditional medical school. And lots of conservatives. So you could go dressed in very formal attire and a blue rosette...a union jack somewhere wouldnt kill either.

Haha, I'm sorry, that wasnt a very helpful answer :biggrin:
Reply 2
klarka
I couldnt find any information on the site, can anyone tell me what they're like? Thanks...

I realise this doesn't help answer your question, but do you mind telling me when your interview is and when you got your letter inviting you?
It's just that I haven't been invited to interview yet:frown: and I was trying to figure out if there were any interview dates left which people still haven't been invited to i.e. is there still any chance I might get an interview

Thanks
^^ yes there is a chance i havent been rejected or interview yet either. and i have read that they interview gappers and graduates in march? although i am unsure im keeping my hopes up :smile:_
hey...

i had my interview in december... theyre really really friendly! especially the admissions woman on the desk! basically they asked me about:

- why medicine
- current medical issues - i got a gift of a question on this - "tell us about the HPV virus as though you were a doctor explaining it to a patient" ... i LOVED that one!! :p:
- my work experience - quite a lot on this
- evidence of leadership, personal qualities and so on
- my hobbies/extracurricular bits
- problems of being a doctor and so on...
- i heard on newmediamedicine someone got asked "sell yourself in a minute"!

actually there's quite a lot of info on the bristol subforum in newmediamedicine...

hope that helped a bit!! good luck!

i got an offer btw... just be yourself, and if they want you, they want you, if they dont, you're better off somewhere else!! :smile:
Bristol University-stuff about my interiew
Search for that...i did a thread a while ago , giving some long asss account on my whol Bristol interview experience...may help you, worth a try

Marc
yep that was me that was asked to sell myself lol haha!!
surfer_supastar
yep that was me that was asked to sell myself lol haha!!

lol :p: good luck for bristol surfersupastar, hope u get an offer! :smile:

oooh and i nearly applied to all the same unis as u!!! etrange..
I suppose "e" is near "s". :smile:
Philosoraptor
I suppose "e" is near "s". :smile:

or maybe i felt like being a little french?!

no, hands up, it was a typo! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending