The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Telford Court

Hi everyone, im going into my second year of being at herts. In my first year I was in Telford court premium room (which i now think might be standard across whole of telford but not sure). At this point last year i was doing my accomodation choices and i dont think there was really enough information about what was actually included in your room. The pictures posted below are the pictures I took when I left for the summer which i think may be helpful/interesting to anyone applying for on campus accomodation as its pretty much similar in terms of what you have wherever you are on campus but obviously does change as per your different room choice. In Telford Court you share with 6 people, 2 toilets, 3 showers and a decent sized kitchen including 2 fridge freezers (i diddnt take pictures of these as people were still living there when i left). So anyone who might want to see what you get or even ask questions about what my experience was like go ahead :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 4
Nice thanks alot the room looks pretty sweet! i hope i can get one like this.
Can you post pictures of the showers/toilets and kitchen situation. I've tried looking for pictures everywhere!
I just got my accommodation for Telford court, is anyone in flat 86?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest