The Student Room Group

Which kind of figure is more attractive? Be honest

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The first one is horribly skinny. Seriously. Eat something.

Nina looks alright.
Medium boobed and curvy, the 1st woman looks malnourished. But if I'm being honest, this is my idea of curvy:
Reply 3
Original post by $100Bill
The first one is horribly skinny. Seriously. Eat something.

Nina looks alright.

Some girls can't help being small boobed though?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Some girls can't help being small boobed though?

The girl in the first picture is flat-chested.
I would say the second picture is still pretty lean...
I like both but I much prefer the skinnier one (the girl in the picture has a really horrible face though, yuck).
Number 2 of course. She's quite a fit woman I must say and she has a face that appeals to me. The first woman looks, shall I say, a bit malnourished to me and her face doesn't set off anything in my mind
Reply 8
Original post by marco14196
Number 2 of course. She's quite a fit woman I must say and she has a face that appeals to me. The first woman looks, shall I say, a bit malnourished to me and her face doesn't set off anything in my mind

Figures not faces :smile:
Reply 9
Hourglass figure :wink::smile:
I'm a little unsure about what you guys think 'curvy' means tbh
I wouldn't say the second is curvy at all !! I have a figure a bit like that and I'm a size 8-10 not curvy just big hips
it depends on a persons preference, I know a lot of guys would go for the second picture
They're both pretty flat chested tbh.
Original post by louieee
I'm a little unsure about what you guys think 'curvy' means tbh

Doesn't have to mean fat

The second is better than the first, I wouldn't classify the second as medium.
Reply 16
Second one isn't curvy. Also both don't have much of a chest. Nina is much prettier than the first girl though.
the first one is anorexic, the second is lean and small boobed :P
None
I would imagine most people would say number 2. Normally I wouldn't have classed number 2 as curvy but she certainly is curvier than number 1.

Quick Reply

Latest