The Student Room Group

Which kind of figure is more attractive? Be honest

Scroll to see replies

they both have the exact same body in my opinion :|
Definitely the second one. Would love a body like nina's 😍
You do realise that woman have hips and bones and they come in all different sizes so a woman having big hips doesn't make her look like a hippo or whatever other insults been thrown out there. WOman can't change the aize of their bones.

The second girl will never look like the first its her hips she could starve herself and she'll still look bigger than number one!
I like both, but it depends. Most thin women are unhealthy, but there are those that naturally skinny and tiny. Skinny is harder to find "hot" examples of, but:

Yolandi Visser is a sexy, tiny-boobed tiny girl for example. *-* Absolutely stunning.
Original post by bassbabe
Medium boobed and curvy, the 1st woman looks malnourished. But if I'm being honest, this is my idea of curvy:

She's just fat...

To OP: The second girl has the more attractive body.
Second girl
the second one hasnt really got a medium sized chest though the second looks healthy the first one doesnt
Original post by Josb
Second one is normal, not curvy. :rolleyes:

Another "curvy = fat" person. :rolleyes:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/U-ToELt4lDI/maxresdefault.jpg
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous

Curvy is like Kim Kardashian, fat is when the belly is going out.
1st one looks like she'd snap like a twig if you bent her over, definitely the 2nd one
Reply 53
Original post by artuo
medium and curvy would do me thanks.

i'd treat the thin one to a good meal she really looks like she is starving herself.
For me it would have to be the second one.
Medium, boobed, and curvy.
I would say now is slim with a few curves, the first one skinny so I prefer no2, quite ideal in my opinion
Original post by Anonymous
I would say now is slim with a few curves, the first one skinny so I prefer no2, quite ideal in my opinion

*no2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending