The Student Room Group

Article: Are you ready to upgrade? Why now is the time to get ready to use Adjustment on A-level results day

How confident are you feeling about the exams you've just taken?

You probably don't want to jinx things by saying it out loud, but in the back of your mind you'll already know whether things went better than expected.

If so, and you're now in the happy position of being nervously excited about results day (rather than simply bricking it) then you need to get your head around Adjustment.

Read the article here.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, if I go for adjustment but stick with my firm will that affect my chances of getting the Uni's accommodation?
Reply 2
Original post by divyenv
Hi, if I go for adjustment but stick with my firm will that affect my chances of getting the Uni's accommodation?

If you don't find an alternative course in Adjustment, nothing happens to your firm. So your accommodation will be fine. Everything will stay the same as before.

If you go to another university through Adjustment, it may be more complicated getting accommodation. But it does depend on the university, so that's one thing to research when considering your options.
The 'better course or better Uni' phrase is silly and unnecessary. This isn't about 'better' (what on earth does that actually mean anyway) but THE COURSE YOU REALLY WANT TO DO.

There is enough utter nonsense on TSR about RG, rankings and League Tables with TSR stoking it up juvenile 'mine's better than yours' rubbish as well.
If you're out of the country during the Adjustment can you still apply?
Original post by lizziemukasa97
If you're out of the country during the Adjustment can you still apply?

Yes. But obviously you must have a reliable internet and phone connection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending