The Student Room Group

Girlfriends mother gave me a hug.

My girlfriends mother is an amazing lovely woman and my girlfriends father died when she was a baby, so the mother alone brought her up. And when my girlfriend was out of the house, she gave me a lovely hug, to thank me for treating her daughter in a loving fashion. Has anyone else ever been hugged by their girlfriends/boyfriends parent or relative. It felt wonderful! :smile:
Reply 1
Anyone else?
Original post by Marston
Anyone else?

I was invited for a fancy breakfast
Inb4 naughty america productions
Not officially been hugged by my girlfriend's mum yet but it is early days. But these past few weeks that I've really met and known her mum, I just feel so close with her, I can talk to her about anything really. Last weekend she noticed I was really shaky and she asked if I was alright and started worrying and I told her I was fine, I was just weaning off my anxiety medication and from then on she's just been really nice and understanding towards me. I actually seem to talk to her more than her daughter these days and that's not an exaggeration either
:h:
I've no idea why that posted twice.
Original post by gr8wizard10
Inb4 naughty america productions

Such as mine. :smile:
I haven't, but at a party, my boyfriend's childhood friend said to me "you're really good for him" which I thought was lovely.
intresting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending