I will! I'm in flat 13, floor b

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Hopefully I will be if I get my results! Flat 17 ground floor!xx
I got my results and it's official I'm in to the derby uni, but I've now realised that I don't even want to go, just a waste of time. Got to tell my parents now need luck.
Original post by MichaelGavy12
I got my results and it's official I'm in to the derby uni, but I've now realised that I don't even want to go, just a waste of time. Got to tell my parents now need luck.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizziekatherine

THANKS! But is anyone else having second thoughts? In winter I was so pumped now I can't bare the thought of September. I really don't want to face uni, don't want to go. All my friends are doing things they want to do, without uni, they're happy without uni. September is dawning too quickly and I feel like uni is gonna waste my life. So?? I need to tell my parents as soon as possible! Thanks! :biggrin:
Updat! I'm not going to uni anymore! Couldn't be happier! No wasting my money or time!!!!!!!!:h:
Hi, unfortunately yes I did :frown:
Floor 2 flat 8, but at least won't be spending my life in a depressing flat, no money, in a little dark room where the walls are white concrete slabs. Away from home and family. Spending life with fake friends. I feel I've made the right choice, university is incredibly overrated and isn't worth the time or money. My opinion of course.:colondollar:
Not wrong, most overrated thing known to humanity. Paying to sit in a depressing flat. When you leave you'll struggle to get a job, university is so overrated. HUGE waste of time and money. Just get a job, much better. Uni does NOT guarantee success AT ALL.
image.jpg
Full time job. Better than having loads of deadlines, being poor and living in a depressing flat for 3 years, also surrounded by fake people. Couldn't think of anything more overrated.
I will. First floor flat 16. Is anyone else studying mathematics?
Do you know if there is many people on our course?
This sounds so depressing.
I swear you're all just wasting your time and money
I'm in air Peter Hilton courts also floor B flat 1
Original post by MichaelGavy12
Full time job. Better than having loads of deadlines, being poor and living in a depressing flat for 3 years, also surrounded by fake people. Couldn't think of anything more overrated.

lol

did michael gove impregnate your girlfriend or something? whats wrong with you?
my sister went to Cambridge uni for 3 YEARS! And all she has got is an average office job. You're seriously best off getting a 9 till 5 job...
Swear most successful people have dropped out of uni?...

Quick Reply

Latest