The Student Room Group

Drama and theatre studies AS

I have just finished my GCSE's and am now going onto A-levels. I'm worried that I'm far behind as I did not take GCSE drama. Drama is a subject I have wanted to study for ages, so I won't be changing course. I didn't study at GCSE level because the course was to "full".

Has anyone got any advice? What did you learn at GCSE (brief notes)?
Please anything will help.

I have an getting ready for AS sheet that the college gave me and I also have a private tutor who I have been studying with for a year now.

I know my AS is on the edexcel exam board. If anyone has advice it will be a lot of help I'm just scared I'm not going to do well and it is something that I really want to do.

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum
should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I'm still learning how to use this site x

Quick Reply

Latest