The Student Room Group

What kinds of dates do you girls prefer?

Hey TSR.
I'm a 17 year old broski, and I am horrible at dating and getting into relationships. That is because I'm kind of a beginner dating. I'm asking this question to all the beautiful ladies of TSR.
Do you prefer ice-cream dates or coffee dates? Or just, (I don't know).
Tell me any type of a date that you guys prefer from a decent looking guy.
Thanks in advance, have a nice day =)

Scroll to see replies

Just go to walk... Or yeah an ice cream would be nice, a movie :biggrin:
Movie is fine. I just like something other than a walk. I would want to do something we can talk about afterwards to avoid awkward silences later on. Like if we saw a good movie we can talk about it.
dates are tasty.
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hardwelling
Hey TSR.
I'm a 17 year old broski, and I am horrible at dating and getting into relationships. That is because I'm kind of a beginner dating. I'm asking this question to all the beautiful ladies of TSR.
Do you prefer ice-cream dates or coffee dates? Or just, (I don't know).
Tell me any type of a date that you guys prefer from a decent looking guy.
Thanks in advance, have a nice day =)

whyyy. Why OP? :rofl:
I only came in here to laugh because clearly this is a ploy to perhaps land a date with a member. I'll respect that.
But I'll throw some advice still.
From experience, you need to ask the particular female you're about to take out what sort of things she likes. if it's a restaurant date you need to ask her what foods she likes. If she hates spicy food you're in **** for taking her to an Indian restaurant, for example.
if it's a date at cinema you're in **** if she doesn't like horror films and you take her to see one. In fact, it's evidence in psychology not to take a woman to see horror films but to see chick flicks/romcoms. She'll deep down be appreciative that you sat thru hell for 2hrs or so, and she'll be chatty and giggly the whole night. Plus the whole theme of love or whatevz is good convo piece.
If you want to take her for an activity like a day outing unless she's a horrible boring cow she'd like go-carts or a theme park or arcade. Museums are cliche. But they are free :wink:
Maybe she'll appreciate a picnic at the park.

Good luck in your dating endeavours, kiddo :ciao: lol
Ajwa dates, because they are good for your health.
Depends how well we know each other. Coffee is fine for me for the first date.
First date go swimming with her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do something FUN

If you're boring then plan sex with her. That'l be fun atleast.
Comes into thread to jot down some notes :biggrin:
bars, alcohol loosens up the situation, but you're 17.
i pulled a few favour on my first date i knew a guy that drove a bentley and a guy with an italian restaurant in london as well as my jewellery wholesale contacts getting me a few real nice but cheap pieces so i spent £450 on jewellery for her and her parents, the italian cost me with a bottle of dom perignon only £250 with the tip and the bentley was about £200 and then £50 as a tip
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Comes into thread to jot down some notes :biggrin:

notes that will never be used...

jk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Never go to the cinema for a date. You can't get to know your date.
A first good date in my eyes would be bowling and then lazer quest if they have it at the alley and then go for ice cream or a meal. Deffo wouldn't recommend a movie for a first date. You want to get to know the person and you have to talk to them to find out more about them and to decide if you want to go on more dates with them. You can't do that while watching a film. Do that kind of date further on in time when you know each other more.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
i pulled a few favour on my first date i knew a guy that drove a bentley and a guy with an italian restaurant in london as well as my jewellery wholesale contacts getting me a few real nice but cheap pieces so i spent £450 on jewellery for her and her parents, the italian cost me with a bottle of dom perignon only £250 with the tip and the bentley was about £200 and then £50 as a tip

Oh my, you had spent loads in my opinion. Are you in a relationship with her? (if you don't mind me asking) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The halaal kind.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Well I guess it's down to personal preference. I would prefer ice cream as I don't like coffee wheras others may prefer coffee instead. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The weather's nice atm, get some food and alcohol and sit in the park (alcohol will make talking easier). I wouldnt recommend going cinema, you don't get to talk to them. Or restaurants, it feels really forced and if it goes awfully then you still have another two courses to sit through...
Reply 19
Original post by MagicJigsaw
The weather's nice atm, get some food and alcohol and sit in the park (alcohol will make talking easier). I wouldnt recommend going cinema, you don't get to talk to them. Or restaurants, it feels really forced and if it goes awfully then you still have another two courses to sit through...

Alcohol isn't really an option. How about an ice cream shop near the beach? Girls love ice-cream.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending