The Student Room Group

Are attractive male virgins 'more' attractive?

For male virgins who obviously have had opportunities to lose their virginity, does it make them more appealing if they're waiting for 'the one'?

Have heard conflicting stories, just intrigued.

Scroll to see replies

No it means they are religious or have something else wrong with them which is a turn off.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
For male virgins who obviously have had opportunities to lose their virginity, does it make them more appealing if they're waiting for 'the one'?

Lol no. Virgins get too attached to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm, not really. Attractive guys who have loads of girls interested in them but who don't go around sleeping with everyone and are selective, are more attractive. Experience in guys is generally preferred.
Someone who's had lots of casual sex is not attractive. :no:

Spoiler

Original post by Mr Smurf
No it means they are religious or have something else wrong with them which is a turn off.

Ummm...that's not quite the case, all the time.
Original post by tootles44
Hmm, not really. Attractive guys who have loads of girls interested in them but who don't go around sleeping with everyone and are selective, are more attractive. Experience in guys is generally preferred.

I agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian

Spoiler

Corrupt :') Destroy the idea that sex is dirty and makes you impure. But of course sex within a committed relationship is always more intimate and intense, but in no way corrupting.

You can still be the beautiful maiden you've always been even with an active sex life.

I think they're cute :3
nope, people don't find virgin guys alluring or anything, its just assumed that something is wrong with them
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
nope, no-one likes virgin guys, its just assumed that something is wrong with them

Hai!

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn you quoted me too quickly :P i changed it to make it a bit less blunt for those with delicate temperaments :lol:
Virgin up to what age?

Can confirm it does. Personal experience.
Depends on the girl. If she is slutty then no, if she is a "good girl" then probably
Men don't abstain from personal choice. Women look to other women for guidance. Women will trust that there is a good reason why other women chose not to bang said virgin dude. Will continue to not bang.
Interesting. You never hear about women desiring a virgin male in the same way many males desire a virgin girl.
Yes very much so. (🚶+💗+ virgin )+(🚶+💗+ virgin)= 😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian

Spoiler

Let me corrupt you Maid Marian... :hump:
ridiculous. how does being/not being a virgin make you more good looking or ideal for a relationship? how will anyone even know? You carrying a sign? I know sexy female virgins hence why they've been probedand if virgins are unattractive and unappealing then no one would have sex because all virgins would be turned down. *taps temple* think, think, think:colonhash:
Original post by $100Bill
Let me corrupt you Maid Marian... :hump:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending