The Student Room Group

Female eyebrows

So early today someone sent me a photo of a women and at first I didn't realise but she had basically no eyebrows. They were like a pencil mark above her eyes, I was so disgusted that I had to turn my head away from the photo and close it down.

For some reason I like full bushy eyebrows on a women, and whenever someone has them I think it is their best feature and find it really attractive. So why must almost every women have almost no eyebrows. Though the women in the photo sent to me was just horrible and I couldn't look at her. :puke:
Not all girls shave their eyebrows off to draw them on :lol:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Not all girls shave their eyebrows off to draw them on :lol:

I never said they did. :tongue:
Reply 3
Hahaha funny story not everything a girl does to herself is purely to attract male attention. I personally adore my thicker brows whereas some people find drawing them on easier (no plucking=lovely) as it's their choice jfc :facepalm:
Original post by william walker
So early today someone sent me a photo of a women and at first I didn't realise but she had basically no eyebrows. They were like a pencil mark above her eyes, I was so disgusted that I had to turn my head away from the photo and close it down.
For some reason I like full bushy eyebrows on a women, and whenever someone has them I think it is their best feature and find it really attractive. So why must almost every women have almost no eyebrows. Though the women in the photo sent to me was just horrible and I couldn't look at her. :puke:

Original post by william walker
I never said they did. :tongue:

I think more women have visible eyebrows than not :innocent: my 'drawing them on' bit was quite an exaggeration :lol:

Either way, I'm all for dem lovely Cara Delevigne-like eyebrows :hubba:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I think more women have visible eyebrows than not :innocent: my 'drawing them on' bit was quite an exaggeration :lol:
Either way, I'm all for dem lovely Cara Delevigne-like eyebrows :hubba:

agreed

Original post by Smug Life
agreed

I actually link them fuller and bushier. :smile:
I think this shape can be flattering if you have the right features
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending