The Student Room Group

Girl has a crush on me!!!

So this girl i know has a crush on me which would not be a problem if I were heterosexual but im not. So that is the problem I'm not a mean,rude, or a disrespectful person in real life but I need help on how to make her stop without telling her directly that I'm gay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Why dont you just tell her you're gay directly though? It's a sure way to stop her...
Yes it is but she is one of those people that tells everyone everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not tell her that you are not interested in a relationship? She should understand and that way, you are not telling her that you are gay unless you have come out to everyone.
Original post by Alphascout1
Why not tell her that you are not interested in a relationship? She should understand and that way, you are not telling her that you are gay unless you have come out to everyone.

Nope not many people know me now that i moved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
Nope not many people know me now that i moved

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go with my first piece of advice then :smile:
didn't even know you were gay.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
didn't even know you were gay.

Good at least I'm not that obvious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good at least I'm not that obvious
Posted from TSR Mobile

why wouldn't you want it to be obvious?
and I didn't know because I've seen you post around as well as in my thread which I'm sure you remember, and never saw you mention it, though its relevant to sexuality. :K:
and I didn't know because I've seen you post around as well as in my thread which I'm sure you remember, and never saw you mention it, though its relevant to sexuality. :K:

Sorry about what i posted. I have not been very nice on TSR for a while now and when i am its probaly still not nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
If you do not want to tell her about your sexaulity as you feel as though she will tell everybody than that is your right/choice in life but until than if no decisions have been made the simplest thing to do is to not lead her on but say if she'd like to be friends and invite her into town or somthing unless you don't want that either. Don't be blunt about it next time it comes up FROM HER if it does which it most likely won't just say somthing like "I just don't want a relationship I don't think i'd be able to handle it well" than follow it up with like but we can go to the movies as friends if you'd like but if you don't want to be nice which is fine just leave the movies out.

I don't want everyone to know because i do not like being asked questions all the time especially the same questions gets annoying.
Yes I have mentioned i was a few times in multipile threads but i don't mention in all sexuality related threads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by p208134
If you do not want to tell her about your sexaulity as you feel as though she will tell everybody than that is your right/choice in life but until than if no decisions have been made the simplest thing to do is to not lead her on but say if she'd like to be friends and invite her into town or somthing unless you don't want that either. Don't be blunt about it next time it comes up FROM HER if it does which it most likely won't just say somthing like "I just don't want a relationship I don't think i'd be able to handle it well" than follow it up with like but we can go to the movies as friends if you'd like but if you don't want to be nice which is fine just leave the movies out.

Ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are you hiding that you're homosexual? We're not in the 1950s' anymore.
Original post by MylittlePlusle

Everyone knew then i moved to a new place and everyone needs to get to know me then i can tell one of the popular kids and my job will be done for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also because i don't like getting unwanted attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone knew then i moved to a new place and everyone needs to get to know me then i can tell one of the popular kids and my job will be done for me
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you ust tell everyone yourself?
Also because i don't like getting unwanted attention
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why omawould you get any attention for being homosexual?
Why don't you ust tell everyone yourself? I don't want to and if someone else tells them not only do they procces it before they come to me to ask if it is true but i dont have to stare at then while they are letting that sink in.

Why omawould you get any attention for being homosexual?

Thats what usually happens when you start telling people. They talk about you and they ask you all these retarded questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long ago did you move there?
You could tell the the girl that she's great and all but right now you're in a bit of a transition since you recently moved and you do not want to
be in a relationship with anyone right now. Then tell her that it is nothing personal with her. Hopefully she'd respect that. Then as time goes
by keep your fingers crossed that she starts crushing on someone else and you will feel more comfortable being honest with your peers.
Original post by hopeforthebest1
How long ago did you move there?
You could tell the the girl that she's great and all but right now you're in a bit of a transition since you recently moved and you do not want to
be in a relationship with anyone right now. Then tell her that it is nothing personal with her. Hopefully she'd respect that. Then as time goes
by keep your fingers crossed that she starts crushing on someone else and you will feel more comfortable being honest with your peers.

A few months

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

No latest threads to show