The Student Room Group

I got wasted and kissed a girl

So yesterday I went to a party and had a bit too much to drink and in the morning I woke up with really bad cuts and bruises everywhere! But I remember kissing one of my friends that I've had a 'crush' for ages and now that I'm thinking of it I feel really awkward about it, but I believe it's clearance of how I feel so I can continue being friends with her?

Do I speak about or do I just leave it and never mention it?

It's really annoying as I'm quite an insensitive person and she's the only person that makes me feel things and it's really really bloody annoying.

I'm also not bi, I'm comfortably straight with a slight exception for this person?

What do I even do?

Scroll to see replies

You should probably talk to her about it, just to make sure you're both on the same wavelength. Otherwise, there could be some awkwardness between you, which you don't need I guess :smile:
Attachment not found
Things are awkward now
Reply 4
Original post by Alyssa_kassar
Things are awkward now

I think I'm the only one who's feeling awkward but she's straight as well so...
Original post by Valyrian
So yesterday I went to a party and had a bit too much to drink and in the morning I woke up with really bad cuts and bruises everywhere! But I remember kissing one of my friends that I've had a 'crush' for ages and now that I'm thinking of it I feel really awkward about it, but I believe it's clearance of how I feel so I can continue being friends with her?
It's really annoying as I'm quite an insensitive person and she's the only person that makes me feel things and it's really really bloody annoying.
I'm also not bi, I'm comfortably straight with a slight exception for this person?
What do I even do?

why you copying off my thread topic.
Reply 6
Original post by Man.bear.pig
why you copying off my thread topic.

What?
You should write a song about it.
What?

good; you don't know about it. carry on.
What do I even do?

It was only a kiss tbh, no harm
What do I even do?

Pics or gtfo
Reply 11
Original post by Little Toy Gun
You should write a song about it.

I kissed a girl and I (didn't really) liked it?

Original post by ActuallyIDo
It was only a kiss tbh, no harm

Ok I trust you

Original post by Asklepios
Pics or gtfo

Eh well
Just brush it off tbh...
I kissed a girl and I (didn't really) liked it?

She was the Top 3 earner among celebrities last year.
Girls kiss each other by accident , by "accident" and on purpose all the time...

Seems like it's more hassle for you then it's worth addressing it.

But basically you're bi then.... you just so far like this person.

Eh well

Feel free to recreate the scene if necessary
you think *that*'s bad? I took ecstasy and ending up sucking another guy off, but to be fair I was also drunk. and accidentally in a gay club.
I kiss dudes even when I'm not off my face though - I think I'm probably bi but hm I don't know
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
dw val. I know that feel. Well it was a dude, but still.

Maybe you're bi curious? Idk tbh sexuality is such a complex, fluid thing. Maybe talk to her. I don't think it's good to just keep your feelings inside since it's gonna continue to bother you.
with a slight exception for this person

interesting
Original post by zippity.doodah
you think *that*'s bad? I took ecstasy and ending up sucking another guy off, but to be fair I was also drunk. and accidentally in a gay club.
I kiss dudes even when I'm not off my face though - I think I'm probably bi but hm I don't know

jesus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending