Original post by thecatwithnohat
Grow a little? :innocent: lol jk

This is serious Ally. :hand:

Original post by thecatwithnohat
I've seen him :hubba:

Oh noes! :afraid:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cake_lover
Start lifting. You'll look better, more importantly your confidence will go up as you feel you look better. Confidence is attractive to girls. :yy:

But arrogance isn't. There's a fine line.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Hit the gym
Talk to all the girls you find attractive with the intension of being friends and once a friendship has developed ask them out.

Are you just straight out approaching girls and asking them out?
If yes that is a rookie mistake my friend

Sorry but that's setting him up for friend-zone failure.
Original post by Mr Smurf
How to overcome this when you have been turned down more times than some TSR users' age? I know dating is a numbers game but there is only so many rejections one can take and it's making me feel really down now.

Work on acquiring traits that girls tend to find attractive. For example, confidence. For the most part, attractiveness is not something you are born with but something you work on.
You get used to it. I think some people are just meant to be lonely forever, it sucks but that's life.
Reply 46
Original post by sr90
You get used to it. I think some people are just meant to be lonely forever, it sucks but that's life.

No one is meant you I've lovely forever, there's always gonna be someone, you're so pessimistic loool I feel for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe you're going for the wrong girls. Looks are subjective anyway so don't say you're unattractive :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oscar.
No one is meant you I've lovely forever, there's always gonna be someone, you're so pessimistic loool I feel for you
Posted from TSR Mobile

Expect the worst and you're never surprised.

I'm 24 years old and I live on my own as my entire friendship group have moved away. My life is go to work, come home, repeat. If I couldn't meet anyone when I had a really active social life what hope do I have now?

To be honest i've thought about hitting the gym but even if I do that i'll never have the confidence. My best friends boyfriend keeps trying to set me up with people whenever we go out and i'd always just run away and hide, last time I had to beg my friend to stop him because it was just too much. The worst example was in my first year of uni when some really attractive girl kept making a move on me, I was too scared to do anything because I thought she was taking the piss!

I'm too pally with women as well. I have like 3 male friends, the majority are girls. I'm pretty sure some of them think i'm gay.
I guess firstly make sure you look as best as you can, then just focus on personality & confidence. Stay positive & keep on going until you succeed (hopefully), I mean there's not much else you can do, although it can be hard I know. I wish you the best of luck! :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by sr90
Expect the worst and you're never surprised.

I'm 24 years old and I live on my own as my entire friendship group have moved away. My life is go to work, come home, repeat. If I couldn't meet anyone when I had a really active social life what hope do I have now?

To be honest i've thought about hitting the gym but even if I do that i'll never have the confidence. My best friends boyfriend keeps trying to set me up with people whenever we go out and i'd always just run away and hide, last time I had to beg my friend to stop him because it was just too much. The worst example was in my first year of uni when some really attractive girl kept making a move on me, I was too scared to do anything because I thought she was taking the piss!

I'm too pally with women as well. I have like 3 male friends, the majority are girls. I'm pretty sure some of them think i'm gay.

I could do with someone like that in my life.
Original post by Blaq_widow
Sorry but that's setting him up for friend-zone failure.

Not if they are not close friends
Original post by Multitalented me
I guess firstly make sure you look as best as you can, then just focus on personality & confidence. Stay positive & keep on going until you succeed (hopefully), I mean there's not much else you can do, although it can be hard I know. I wish you the best of luck! :smile:

why?
Original post by maximum
I would love to see a pic of you and know your height. But once again you need to make up for your shortcomings in order to make yourself more attractive to girls.

6'3
Original post by + polarity -
why?
Might as well maximise your chances :smile:
I've always been rejected, lead on and hurt by girls for years and I always thought if I would get into a relationship it would make me happier. I was wrong. I've recently got together and been official with an absolute stunner of a girl for just over two weeks now and I honestly just can't understand what someone as amazing as her sees in a guy like me..I'm just so insecure and wish I could be happy
Rejections are good, you can reflect on what went wrong in the interaction and refrain from making the same mistake the next time.
Original post by Jebedee
Rejections are good, you can reflect on what went wrong in the interaction and refrain from making the same mistake the next time.

Alot of rejections are due to unfavourable facial structures which cannot be fixed easily

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
Alot of rejections are due to unfavourable facial structures which cannot be fixed easily

Posted from TSR Mobile

True but not something I've had personal experience with. However I do think as long as the rest of your body and your grooming is spot on, unless you look like you've had a head on collision with a combine harvester you should be fine.
Reply 59
Original post by keturah
Maybe you're going for the wrong girls. Looks are subjective anyway so don't say you're unattractive :smile:

What is a "right" girl though? :dontknow:

Original post by Jebedee

No, rejections are never good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending