The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Anyone starts Chemical engineering 1st year this year?

Hey,
Got an offer for Chemical engineering and have already sent all documents to the uni. So,soon I'll be enrolled, as I met all requirements.
Is anybody starting it this year, as well? Let's meet?
Reply 1
Original post by ial22
Hey,
Got an offer for Chemical engineering and have already sent all documents to the uni. So,soon I'll be enrolled, as I met all requirements.

I'm not studying Chem. Eng or a first year, sorry about that but I am a 2nd year Med. Eng student and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the school of engineering or Bradford in general.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Cheap fast food :smile: Best thing about BFD.
Original post by ial22
Hey,

Congratulations on receiving an offer and it's great to see your looking to meet other Chemical Engineering applicants!

If you have any specific queries relating to your course or University in general please feel free to get in touch. Best of luck finding other applicants!
Original post by University of Bradford
Congratulations on receiving an offer and it's great to see your looking to meet other Chemical Engineering applicants!

If you have any specific queries relating to your course or University in general please feel free to get in touch. Best of luck finding other applicants!

How much work will i get in the first year because i need to resit sone A level modules
Reply 5
Hi! I'm starting chemical engineering in September 😁 good to see other chemical engineers 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hasan6091
How much work will i get in the first year because i need to resit sone A level modules

Hi, have you got a place on Chemical Engineering or are you completing your A levels before applying next year? If you want to send us a seperate message via email to [email protected] we can check over everything with you. AJ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending