The Student Room Group

Speechless

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mrno1324
Lemme guess, you did the breaking up with that ex?

Was a very long time ago, but yes.
Serious breach of the 'girl code' - Go and date her ex!
Original post by mrno1324
If you don't understand why he/she is upset, you must be autistic.

Firstly, why are you using autistic as an insult?

Tbh I wouldn't care if my ex dated my best friend (despite him breaking up with me) as We've been broken up for almost 6 months and were only together for 2 &1/2 months..
Also I've messed about with his friend (3 months after we broke up) which he knows about and was ok about so it would be hypocritical if I got mad at him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Banter :P
Original post by william walker
The betrayal?

Yep and it really hurts you know?
Original post by Lularose83
Expand?

They got together as soon as we broke up. When I think about it now, my bestfriend used to flirt with him even when I was with him. Back then, I didn't realise it but now I made a big mistake in trusting her.
Original post by Richpeasant
We'll he/she isn't your best friend and your ex is equally as much of a ******

Posted from TSR Mobile

True that! She was lying to my face!
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
My ex is now going out with my bestfriend!

I did that to my ex a week after we broke up, he was not happy, but now he's broken up with his girlfriend, since it was about a year ago we're talking again as we used to
I'm so sorry for your situation..

But at least now you don't have to waste any more of your time with people who are evidently not worth it.

Leave them be - they deserve each other. Whatever. Eat a cupcake:tongue:
Reply 29
This always happens!
Original post by Sophi12
When did you break up and who broke up with who?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like only a week ago, and I broke up with him. I was the one who dumped but he was quite happy about it. It seemed like that's exactly what he wanted from me at that point!
Original post by Anonymous
Like only a week ago, and I broke up with him. I was the one who dumped but he was quite happy about it. It seemed like that's exactly what he wanted from me at that point!

Ouch..
She clearly was after him when you were together and sounds like he liked her then as well!!
Has she spoken to you about it at all? Or have you heard about then being together elsewhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending