The Student Room Group

Neo-nazi protest holding Palestinian flags dwarfed by counter-demo

Scroll to see replies

Victimhood
Reply 21
Original post by golden tribe
Victimhood

The neo-Nazis and Palestinians?
So the far right hold a neo-nazi demonstration. I thought the left were the new nazis or something?
Reply 23
Original post by Bornblue
So the far right hold a neo-nazi demonstration. I thought the left were the new nazis or something?

Err...??
I think you'll find that right-wing groups are typically pro-Israel and left-wing groups (UAF) are pro-Palestinean, same view with the BBC and Guardian.
Original post by ExcitedPup
Err...??

Poster on here claimed the left were the new Nazis, despite the fact that the Neo-Nazis are far right.
Original post by billydisco
I think you'll find that right-wing groups are typically pro-Israel and left-wing groups (UAF) are pro-Palestinean, same view with the BBC and Guardian.

Many on the left tend to be anti-Israel', not anti-semitic whereas those on the FAR right tend to be very anti-semitic.
Of all the religious groups to hate, they hate the smallest? Why? Doesn't it make sense to do it to Muslims and Hindus first?
How do you know that person in the EDL protest was scum? It's not exactly the same as being a neo-Nazi. There is, after all, an LGBT wing of the EDL; doesn't exactly sound conventionally far right to me.

To be honest, the bolded alone is enough for most of the ISoc on TSR to consider them scum.
Convenient you also forgot to mention the White Pride and Confederate flags that were paraded too.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJEbdnYWUAAf5ex.jpg:large

They're Neo-nazis. I don't think it's surprisingly a group that openly hates Jews and Israel is in favour of a different group that opposes them. Similar to Israel flags paraded in EDL marches, its to provoke. And somehow, I don't see the White Pride movement being all that supportive of Arabs/Palestinians.
It's not as though the link between Palestine and the Nazis is something new; Palestinians were good friends of the actual Nazis; this is the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, the leader of the Palestinians in World War 2, meeting his good friend Adolf

By your logic in posting that picture without context, does that mean that British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain also supported the Nazi's and Hitler along with Mussolini and Fascism, because of this picture;
This is really amazing. Of course the Jews should not be allowed to have their private police funded by the UK taxpayer. When the Muslims tried to do this with "Muslim Patrols", everyone objected.

Also I went to a demonstration in London several gets ago about the state turning a blind eye to Asian pedophiles gangs and there was no counter protest.

If the demonstrators are branding themselves as neo-nazis, I can see why this might cause a reaction, however given that were not allowed to criticise Jews in any way, means that the protesters have a point. Makes me wonder what other points they might have. I'm going to search for their website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's a picture of neo-Nazis using the England flag, should we draw the same conclusions there?

Reply 33
Original post by itsmyname

By your logic in posting that picture without context

What a fatuous comment.

It's the context in the Grand Mufti situation that is so much of an indictment. The context is that prior to World War 2, English politicians visited Hitler to try to prevent war.

The Grand Mufti visited Hitler during the war, when the Nazis maniacal intentions were known to all, and offered (and subsequently did) to recruit a battalion of Bosnian Muslims to serve in the SS. These Bosnians were subsequently involved in Holocaust operations.

That is the context. Are you seriously defending the Grand Mufti's actions? This is like shooting fish in a barrel, I thought at least you would attempt to distance yourself from his actions; if anything, you are saying "Yes, the Mufti's actions are completely justifiable"
Reply 34
Original post by Jakemans
This is really amazing. Of course the Jews should not be allowed to have their private police funded by the UK taxpayer.

How is the CST a private police force? Everyone is entitled to set up a CST-like organisation if they wish.

When the Muslims tried to do this with "Muslim Patrols", everyone objected

Err, because the "Muslim patrols" were not some community security effort, they were a bunch of Muslim thugs going around attacking homosexuals, bashing straight couples for holding hands and kicking alcoholic drinks out of people's hands. Are you defending that?

Can you provide a single example where the Community Security Trust has tried to force other people to live under Jewish law? Of course not. It's a puerile, moronic comparison.

If the demonstrators are branding themselves as neo-nazis, I can see why this might cause a reaction, however given that were not allowed to criticise Jews

How are they prevented from criticising Jewish people? And why don't you tell me precisely what Jewish people have done that is so worthy of criticism?
Original post by golden tribe
Free speech

EDL and jews protest against muslims all the time

Exactly
What a fatuous comment.

It's the context in the Grand Mufti situation that is so much of an indictment. The context is that prior to World War 2, English politicians visited Hitler to try to prevent war.

The Grand Mufti visited Hitler during the war, when the Nazis maniacal intentions were known to all, and offered (and subsequently did) to recruit a battalion of Bosnian Muslims to serve in the SS. These Bosnians were subsequently involved in Holocaust operations.

That is the context. Are you seriously defending the Grand Mufti's actions? This is like shooting fish in a barrel, I thought at least you would attempt to distance yourself from his actions; if anything, you are saying "Yes, the Mufti's actions are completely justifiable"

Care to refute my first point in regards to the protest?
Original post by drinktheoceans
20 facist anti-semites represent thousands/millions of Pro Palestine supporters, what a joke.

i guess they share similar views - i have heard the same 'jewish conspiracy' rhetoric form nazi groups as i have from anti-israel muslims on tsr
(edited 8 years ago)
They're Neo-nazis. I don't think it's surprisingly a group that openly hates Jews and Israel is in favour of a different group that opposes them. Similar to Israel flags paraded in EDL marches, its to provoke. And somehow, I don't see the White Pride movement being all that supportive of Arabs/Palestinians.

Hosility to Israel has long been a cornerstone of the neo-Nazi/White Nationalist movement, over their racism towards non-Whites. The far-right Institute for Historical Review for instance claims that:

"the whole theory of “the holocaust” has been created by and promulgated by politica lZionism for the attainment of political and economic ends, specifically the continued and perpetual support of the military aggression of Israel by the people of Germany and the US".
Care to refute my first point in regards to the protest?

You know full well what you inferred with that Grand Mufti picture being "out of context". Don't now try to slither away from that when he calls you out on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending