The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Anthropology and Law Offer Holders

Hey, any other Anthropology and Law offer holders out there?
Hey yeah i am
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Silas Scott
Hey yeah i am

Hi,
I am applying for LSE for the Anthropology and Law course. Could you please tell whether, academically, achieving AAB is enough or are the average grades achieved for the course much higher than that?Having said that, I do have 4 As at A-level and am retaking some modules.
I just want to know if I have a reasonable chance :smile:
Original post by DrLawyer
Hi,
I am applying for LSE for the Anthropology and Law course. Could you please tell whether, academically, achieving AAB is enough or are the average grades achieved for the course much higher than that?Having said that, I do have 4 As at A-level and am retaking some modules.
I just want to know if I have a reasonable chance :smile:

Hey basically, i have a feeling most people achieve a fair bit above AAB in the end. However with 4As i think youd stand a strong chance. What are your predicted grades? Also, theyre very personal statement orrientated so that may almost be the most important factor. If you like the course, defo apply.
Reply 4
Hey basically, i have a feeling most people achieve a fair bit above AAB in the end. However with 4As i think youd stand a strong chance. What are your predicted grades? Also, theyre very personal statement orrientated so that may almost be the most important factor. If you like the course, defo apply.

Hey, I got that feeling too! My predicted are A*A*A and have already gotten an A in my other A2. But I'm not so sure whether they are accepting of retakes.
Reply 5
Original post by DrLawyer
Hey, I got that feeling too! My predicted are A*A*A and have already gotten an A in my other A2. But I'm not so sure whether they are accepting of retakes.

And one of them is a self-study so I don't know whether that can play at my advantage.
Reply 6

And one of them is a self-study so I don't know whether that can play at my advantage.
Self study is surely advantage.
Otherwise youre grades are defo good enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending